Hacking Need Help with the EZ Flash II 1Gb

RENI

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just bought a new EZ Flash II 1Gb,but found a problem with multiple roms burning.
frown.gif

I added more than 512Mb of the roms,then pressed the burn button,the progress bar and logs showed that all the roms were burnt to the cart.But after the burning, there was only a EZLoader in the rom lists window.
blink.gif

Tried EZ Client 3.24,3.25 and 3.26,none of them solved the problem.Is there a solution or what I received was a faulty cart?
Thanks in advance.

RENI

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thx for the help FAST6191.
smile.gif

1. ROM and RAM checking showed no error messages.
2. I tried to burn one or two roms at a time before, but got the same result. When the total size exceeded 512Mb, all the roms except EZloader just disappeared.
frown.gif

3. Tried 3.12,3.17 and 3.19,seems that they even didn't recognize the EZ-Writer 3.
ohmy.gif

Could it be a bug of latest EZLoader?

Shbek

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I an old version of the EZLoader, I got my EFAII about this time last year, and haven't updated the loader since, and it works fine. One thing I do differently though is I usually only load a couple of roms on at a time.

Another thing you could try is copying the roms directly to the flash cart without using the loader. The card itself is just a FAT32 HD, the loader supposedly improves compatibility but I've never had any issues with coping games over without the loader

RENI

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I an old version of the EZLoader, I got my EFAII about this time last year, and haven't updated the loader since, and it works fine. One thing I do differently though is I usually only load a couple of roms on at a time.

Another thing you could try is copying the roms directly to the flash cart without using the loader. The card itself is just a FAT32 HD, the loader supposedly improves compatibility but I've never had any issues with coping games over without the loader
Thx for the reply.But...this is EZ-Flash II,not EFAII. EZ-Flash = built-in NOR flash. EFAII = NOR flash + NAND Flash.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte