Need Help with Priiloader 0.4

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by c_house, Jun 23, 2010.

Jun 23, 2010
  1. c_house
    OP

Member c_house GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hey'
    I've tried installing Priiloader 0.4 on my softmodded 4.2 Wii. The instillation went well untill i got these two errors,"load.ini not deleted error -106" and "password.txt not deleted error -106". Has anyone else had this problem and how do i get it installed?

PS: Forgot to put this in, after i got the errors, it said it installed and went back to the loader (HB Channel), I restarted my wii, but it went straight to the Health Warning screen. I though those errors caused this so i uninstalled and reinstalled a couple times but it still went straight to the Warning Screen.

2. Riley

Member Riley GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    yes i get those errors too its fine. Hold RESET at wii boot to get priiloader to show.

3. c_house
    OP

Member c_house GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Thanks.

4. mikey89

Newcomer mikey89 Advanced Member

United States
    Thought it would be better to bump a thread than create a new one. I have the same problem except when i hold the reset it turn white then flashes green and go back to the health screen. If anybody can help it much appreciated.

P.S. I installed starpatch 4.1 and all the hack maybe that the problem. Also i have one of the first version of cioscorp installed.