Need help with picking colors.

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Splych, Mar 19, 2009.

?
  1. Blue

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Green

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Grey

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Splych
    OP

Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

May 19, 2008
    Canada, Ontario.
    Making a RP forum.

Don't want to send the link or at will be warned for advertisement.

I just need help picking a color for the theme.

These are the colors you can pick:
    Blue
    Green
    Grey

They are shaded for what I am going to use for them. But those are the colors you can pick... Which color seems to be the best? Since I am also going to use the color for a theme as well.

[If there is another topic... Close it please. This one has a poll, and forgot to add it when I pressed the Post New Topic Button. Sorry if it caused any problems]

2. Splych
    OP

Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

May 19, 2008
    Canada, Ontario.
    Edge of the forum, so double posting doesn't matter.

Here is what else I want to know.

Do pictures look better on the Left Side or Right Side? Think of it this way...

Here is a box, and the box has an arrow that is outside the perimeter. It is on the top, and points one way, which way is the best?

[​IMG]

And decided on the color blue.

3. Splych
    OP

Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

May 19, 2008
    Canada, Ontario.
    Well.... It seems like no one is really helping me out... I decided on top right.

So far, that seems to be all I need help with. Since this is going to be a FireEmblem based Role-Play, I would try to get some fellow Fire Emblem fans to join.

Some things I can say is that, it will not be turnbased. The system will be too hard, but I will have a way to get people to level up then promote classes. You will just have to follow the storyline and where people are going.

I will keep on posting in this thread if I am going to ask for anymore help...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice