Homebrew Need help with oothax on a n3ds 11.0 !!!

hallowersv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey there guys, i've already hacked a few 3ds.I recently hacked an o3ds on 10.1 with oothax, and i can also see that getting homebrew on 11.0 is possible with oothax

So... i installed the exploit with an already hacked o3ds to the oot cartridge, to be 11.0.0.33-U, and then , i proceed to insert the cartridge in the n3ds, then the hacked file appears, i can go into it normally, but when i try to start the exploit by selecting any menu in the game, it just crashes and kicks me out of the game with this message

''An error has ocurred, forcing the software to close. The system will now restart.
(Unsaved data may be lost)

I don't know if i have to install like a payload or updated stuff for the n3ds, i really don't know

Please help me ^^ and thanks !! ! ! !

hallowersv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Was that already-hacked o3DS on 11.0? The oothax installer DOES NOT WORK on 11.0.

Yeah it is, so you are telling me that you can't install the exploit in the cartridge for 11.0 even though it says it can?

Why are you saying that oothax installer doesn't work on 11.0? I did it with another o3ds, like, It can install older versions but not for 11.0 systems, right?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it is, so you are telling me that you can't install the exploit in the cartridge for 11.0 even though it says it can?

Why are you saying that oothax installer doesn't work on 11.0? I did it with another o3ds, like, It can install older versions but not for 11.0 systems, right?
You can't install the exploit via the Homebrew installed on any device that'srunning 11.0. The installer has not been updated to work with 11.0. The oothax installer on works on versions 10.7 or lower. You'll have to install the exploit for 11.0 on a system with 10.7 or lower or use a Powersaves device.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

hallowersv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can't install the exploit via the Homebrew installed on any device that'srunning 11.0. The installer has not been updated to work with 11.0. The oothax installer on works on versions 10.7 or lower. You'll have to install the exploit for 11.0 on a system with 10.7 or lower or use a Powersaves device.

Hmmm okay... what could i do? Can i overwrite a save file with JK save manager on the o3ds and use that for running homebrew on the n3ds?

Or... i am in a dead end?

Or... could i downgrade my 11.0 hacked 3ds to 9.2 and then install the xploit for 11.0 on the cartridge there and then proceed to start it on the 11.0 n3ds?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm okay... what could i do? Can i overwrite a save file with JK save manager on the o3ds and use that for running homebrew on the n3ds?

Or... i am in a dead end?

Or... could i downgrade my 11.0 hacked 3ds to 9.2 and then install the xploit for 11.0 on the cartridge there and then proceed to start it on the 11.0 n3ds?
You can't downgrade your system directly without doing one of two things first: getting a hardmod or using the DSiware downgrade method. I don't think you can use JKSM to inject the save so your only other option is to use a Powersaves device.

hallowersv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can't downgrade your system directly without doing one of two things first: getting a hardmod or using the DSiware downgrade method. I don't think you can use JKSM to inject the save so your only other option is to use a Powersaves device.

Wow, i'm really sad right now... I was offering this service for some bucks lol, now i don't know what to do...

I'll try to talk with my client and i'll tell him i'll need more time, because i think i will purchase a powersave!

Thank you very much mate, i really appreciate the help you gave me, cuz i was nervous and surprised the oothax didn't work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel:
    random aside but
    Building 3DS Banners is so hard
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel:
    i have been trying all day i feel like a noob
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    good naito
  • The Catboy @ The Catboy:
    I make video
  • Skelletonike @ Skelletonike:
    Good morrow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    can someone explain to me who this guy is? is it that hacker again? it says he has 0 posts
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    just wtf
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    if anything he's making it clear that there are in fact people after me
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    good job, I'm not getting silenced
    EOF posts don't count.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    EoF is for shitposting.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Contrary to what it might look like, the rest of the forum is not.
    +1
    Politics section should be EOF as well. Imho
    Btw, has anyone tried the Stellar Blade demo? Game is great
    Wound up pre-ordering the game because of the demo.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I know Stellar Blade only as waifu spankbait.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm not saying it's not a good game, but god DAMN, the amount of ASS in every promo pic is crazy.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so he's allowed to post in EOF? i thought not that until he has few posts
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    apparently I was mistaken
    It didn't seem like my type of game tbh
    Only downloaded the demo to try it out but damn it's good
    and I asses and boobas ofc
    Seems kinda souls like mechanic wise, you rest and mobs respawn
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Seems kinda souls like mechanic wise, you rest and mobs respawn