wanttabe dev
OP
Trophies
Website
www.wiithemer.org
XP
Country
United States
hello i got a problem with nusd command line. I am writing a windows dos program using it. When i download a ios it runs fine and downloads says it is fine but when i unpack it to get a .app file. the last of the file differs from the nusd gui version.

the command line version is Nusd v0.2

the gui version i am using is Nusd 1.5beta

it could also be that i suck at programming too.

any help would be nice. thanks in advance.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
i know ninty uses alternate tik's sometimes, they both work and are "ninty signed" (for lack of a better term), but they started doing some weird shit in the past few months... prolly to try to mess with ModMii... since it was the only app effected by the alternate tik's (notice the past tense, lol
biggrin.gif
)

but more specifically to ur problem, different apps will unpack and repack wads differently from one another (ie. gui vs cmd line versions of nus downloader, etc.) but they all accomplish the same thing. Some apps may timestamp wads so that u can't get consistent hash signatures, but again, it all accomplishes the same thing... although I personally prefer using apps that don't timestamp things, cuz I like confirming files by their hash
biggrin.gif

scooby74029

wanttabe dev
OP
Trophies
Website
www.wiithemer.org
XP
Country
United States
well xflak

ok but heres my problem then when i download ios 80 for sneek using my program and compile sneek all the files work correctly except the boot2 files. the last 10-15 lines differ from just compiling from .apps from nusd 1.5beta.

Do you use a windows machine? if so would you run my program and try it out. also try sneek files if you use sneek.

i will upload if you have time to help me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.