need help with nusd commandline

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by scooby74029, Oct 12, 2010.

Oct 12, 2010
  1. scooby74029
    OP

Member scooby74029 "fake coder"

United States
    hello i got a problem with nusd command line. I am writing a windows dos program using it. When i download a ios it runs fine and downloads says it is fine but when i unpack it to get a .app file. the last of the file differs from the nusd gui version.

the command line version is Nusd v0.2

the gui version i am using is Nusd 1.5beta

it could also be that i suck at programming too.

any help would be nice. thanks in advance.

2. scooby74029
    OP

United States
    bump any help please??!!!!

3. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    i know ninty uses alternate tik's sometimes, they both work and are "ninty signed" (for lack of a better term), but they started doing some weird shit in the past few months... prolly to try to mess with ModMii... since it was the only app effected by the alternate tik's (notice the past tense, lol [​IMG] )

but more specifically to ur problem, different apps will unpack and repack wads differently from one another (ie. gui vs cmd line versions of nus downloader, etc.) but they all accomplish the same thing. Some apps may timestamp wads so that u can't get consistent hash signatures, but again, it all accomplishes the same thing... although I personally prefer using apps that don't timestamp things, cuz I like confirming files by their hash [​IMG]

4. scooby74029
    OP

United States
    well xflak

ok but heres my problem then when i download ios 80 for sneek using my program and compile sneek all the files work correctly except the boot2 files. the last 10-15 lines differ from just compiling from .apps from nusd 1.5beta.

Do you use a windows machine? if so would you run my program and try it out. also try sneek files if you use sneek.

i will upload if you have time to help me.

5. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    i'm a little busy at the moment, and got work in the morning... but if u upload it I'll try to take a look at it whenever i find the time [​IMG]