Homebrew Need help with neek

StonedPurple

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have successfully installed sneek but after installing quite a few wads I'm running out of space on my SD card. So I made a uneek install and moved everything over to my external hard drive. Everything works perfectly except when I try to launch one of the games I installed from a wad it tells me to use neek I need to set my emulated nand channel path on the first primary partition of the hard drive. However if I change the emulated nand channel path to my SD card and leave the emulated nand path set as my hard drive, it works. This is in usb loader GX btw.

Last edited by StonedPurple,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Emulated NAND" in USB Loader GX is only for Wii disc saves. "Channel Path" is for launchable titles. If you're only using one NAND dump set them both to the same folder.

If you moved your dump folder make sure you delete the neekcache folder in it and don't reuse any of the cache bin files in the "SNEEK" folder from SD.

Also make sure the partition on the USB drive really is MBR/FAT32/First primary and there are no hidden partitions on the drive.

Last edited by GreyWolf,

StonedPurple

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ended up just getting a 64gb SD card and formatting it as fat32. Saved me the headache of trying to get this to work and is more than enough storage for VW games. Thank you though.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep all my VC/WW on SD as well. It seems to load better that way for me and using it for emulated Wii disc saves doesn't bog the console down during writes.

Reactions: StonedPurple

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all