Hacking Need help with NDS Game Icons asap!!!!

voxtech

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all....

Firstly, an update on my NDS Browser program. The sources I use to get my info on new game releases have made a boo boo and missed a game out (2271 (N) My Word Coach - Verbeter Je Woordenschat). I have fixed my NDS release list, but this means that some of your boxart, icon and screenshot images will run out of sink from number 2271 upwards. All you need to do is remove each image using the appropriate buttons, then click the game again in the games list. The program should get the correct images for the selected game.
yaynds.gif

Ok, I was just updating my NDS GAME BROWSER program. I have three new NDS roms to be added to the release list, but these do not have game icons available as yet. It would be nice if I could extract them myself, and so ask you fellow members if theres a program or a tool out there that will extract a rom's game icon from the .nds file? Any links or info would be great.

Cheers all!
grog.gif

EDITED: Its ok, I've found something that does the job perfectly!

voxtech

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SleepingDragon said:
So, we just manually go into the browser and delete all artwork and screenshot from 2271 on. Then, we hit update, right?
No... click update... then click on game 2271... if you have already been to that game number, then you will see that the images for that game are wrong. So, just remove all three using the three buttons, then click the game again in the games list. The correct images should now appear.
cool.gif

Then click 2272 and do the same and so on....

Hope that helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)