Hardware Need help with N3dsXl Firmware

Shin Akuma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi all
I just ordered a new3dsxl and i asked the person to tell me what serial number it has on the box.
So he told me that it starts with QEF1024******* and i searched on the internet to find out what firmware it has but to avail...Im sitting here and be like..wtf?
That shop is very trustworthy cause i shopped on them again in the past.i dont think they are lying or what..
Any idea peeps?

Its for EU region

Last edited by Shin Akuma,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all
I just ordered a new3dsxl and i asked the person to tell me what serial number it has on the box.
So he told me that it starts with QEF1024******* and i searched on the internet to find out what firmware it has but to avail...Im sitting here and be like..wtf?
That shop is very trustworthy cause i shopped on them again in the past.i dont think they are lying or what..
Any idea peeps?

Its for EU region
Does not matter the fw anymore all 3ds can be downgraded from 11.2 and down soundhax

konsolenumbau.expert

Trophies
Website
konsolenumbau.expert
XP
Country
Germany
Regarding you want to use cfw the actual installed firmware doesn't matter cause all are "hackable" with just software. So doesn't need to be on 9.2. When your device arrives simply follow the guide and you'll get what you are looking for ;-)

Greetz Seb

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM