Hacking need help with my dstt??

shajal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi ppl is there a way for me to use my dstt and get my save file from my pokemon pearl i mean. i have pokemon pearl and i have everyting on it is there a way to get the save data out and then can i play it on the dstt. and iwant to play the pokemon pearl on my dstt. help pls.

apocalypticvisio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you will need rudolph's save tool or you will need savsender, they allow you to get the saves from a normal cart and then send them through the wifi to your comp....then just get the rom, make sure you have the sav in the correct format so that you can use it, and that it is named the same as the rom you are using.

Nakura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shajal said:
hi ppl is there a way for me to use my dstt and get my save file from my pokemon pearl i mean. i have pokemon pearl and i have everyting on it is there a way to get the save data out and then can i play it on the dstt. and iwant to play the pokemon pearl on my dstt. help pls.

It took me about a year to get it working. I had an Action Replay Max Duo that you could copy saves with, but it did not work with Pokemon Pearl. I tried 3 wifi save senders, didn't work. I tried using the swap trick with the DSTT with the save program, didn't work.

The only way is to use a slot 2 device like the 3-in-1 I linked you to earlier. There's a program I can send you if you get it, and you boot up the program, press A, swap the cards and it'll restart the DS, you put the DSTT back in and it saves it to the Micro SD in slot 1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China