Need Help with my Dell XPS 730X?

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware, Devices and Accessories' started by Centrix, Jul 30, 2012.

Jul 30, 2012
  1. Centrix
    OP

Member Centrix Stop Poking the Moogle!

United States
    ok so basicly, I took my PC apart from top to bottom, every single thing went back in the same way it came out. My problem is I have no audio, I think I may have plugged in the wrong thing or for got to plug something in so I was wondering if any one here could show me on the DEll XPS 730x where the audio card is or what I am missing or forgetting to do? an in case your wondering why I would do something as stupid as take apart my 3000$ PC well we have bed bugs as mentioned by me a few times in other posts that I have made, so I used some bed bug shredder which gets every where and it didn't occur to me to cover my desktop :P so please any help would be great, I'm sure there are ppl here who have taken apart there PC's to clean them so any help would be awesome!

2. Originality

Member Originality Chibi-neko

United Kingdom
    Normally front panel audio connectors plug into a black header at the bottom of the motherboard. If you're not using FP audio, then check your speakers are plugged into the light green port at the back of the motherboard.