OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i have the NDS Backup Tool Slot2 v0.31.nds file
nds.gif
made by Rudolph dldi patched for my m3 lite and a phat ds flashed with the latest flash me
yaynds.gif
.now i have that nds back up utility on the root of my sandick 2gig micro sd card and a folder named nds_backup to backup my games to.so far it has backed up yoshis island ds fine and it actually works ok but when i try to play tetris ds as soon as i boot it up both screens are black
wtf.gif
but yet when it was getting backed up the progress bar went fine and went to 100% and everything but yet it gives me this crap
wacko.gif
.i also want to note for the main screen of the ultitly for save it says auto and for trim it says not trimmed.so after spending $95 for the m3 lite and another $40 for the micro sd card it does not make me very happy
hate2.gif
,i was really looking forward to backing up the ds games that i bought and own.help will be apriciated.thanks.

ninmario4life

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope cuz im actually trying to play my back ups of my ds games on my windows pc with desmume-0.7.2 ds emulator and i was just curious and booted up the yoshis island ds then the tetris ds on the m3.also i would like to note that the yoshis island ds works fine with the ds emulator as it did on the m3 but the tetris ds did the same thing with the ds emulator as it did on the m3(Black screens as soon as it boots up).so im just using the backup ultility and the m3 lite to back them up then i just transfer them to my pc to play with the desmume emulator.since i want to play them on my pc and just use the m3 for backup purposes(i do plan on getting a slot 1 device later down the road to play them on my ds lite but this way is ok for me for now) so im guessing i wouldent have to patch them since im using my pc to play them and not the m3 lite correct me if im wrong.any ideas on why im getting the black screens and has anyone else used Rudolph's slot 2 back up ultility on a m3 lite with success?

ninmario4life

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why do i have to be ignored all i get is 1 stickin reply and thats it cmon this is ridiculas.i thought this forum was meant to be helpful......guess not.

crazyshiza

Trophies
XP
Country
Once you back up the games you have to put them onto your computer then use the M3 Game Manager to put the game back onto the MicroSD. All NDS games must be put onto the M3 using the Game Manager.

ninmario4life

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i understand that but that is not the issue the issue is when i back up my nds games with Rudolphs nds back up ultility on my m3 lite then transfer them to my pc and go to play them with the desmume nds emulator on my windows the screens are black!like i said i do not want to transfer the backups back to the m3 lite and play them i am only using the m3 lite to back up the nds games and using my pc to play them.so if i could kindly get the issue solved and helped with i will be very happy and be on my marry way and wont fel like 95 bucks went down the drain for the m3 lite along with the 40 bucks for the micro sd card.do you think the m3 lite is causing this?im guessing they dont have to be patched since im not using my m3 lite to play them but correct me if im wrong.i really hope i dont have to go out and buy a diffrent slot 2 device like the c6 lite.

ninmario4life

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok nevermind i got my backup to work but now i have a new issue.so heres the thing i want to play some gba goddness on my m3 lite now i have the m3 game manager installed,i have the micro sd card as the target direcetory selecected,i click on write gba,left the deafult settings and it wrote to the sd card fine and gave me the write ok message.so i take the m3 lite and stick it in the gba port,turn it on,go to game and select it then i get a black screen and nothing happans!I thought the m3 lite was going to run gba games fine and at full speed?!?!?!?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.