Homebrew Need help with HiyaCFW. Fuse-3DS deleting folders.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title says it. Trying to get Hiya going, and this is where I am hung up. Win 7 X64 PC. If I try to mount the Nand, it deletes the folder I point it at, and errors. If I target a folder it can't delete, it just errors faster. The FAQ mentions 2 Windows updates, both of which I already have. Any help is appreciated.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Took it all home. Same thing on my computer at home. Win 10 X64

Edit:

Went ahead and looked at the other guide to install this. Getting hung up there too... I get to.

TWLTool v1.6
by WulfyStylez
Special thanks to CaitSith2

Input filename invalid!
C:\Users\Me\Desktop\DSI Hack\tempnand>twltool nandcrypt --cid XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX --consoleid XXXXXXXXXXXXXX --in C:\Users\Me\Desktop\DSI Hack\tempnand\nand_dsi.bin

I assume on this one I am typing in something wrong?

Last edited by GreatCrippler,

redunka

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Took it all home. Same thing on my computer at home. Win 10 X64

Edit:

Went ahead and looked at the other guide to install this. Getting hung up there too... I get to.

TWLTool v1.6
by WulfyStylez
Special thanks to CaitSith2

Input filename invalid!
C:\Users\Me\Desktop\DSI Hack\tempnand>twltool nandcrypt --cid XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX --consoleid XXXXXXXXXXXXXX --in C:\Users\Me\Desktop\DSI Hack\tempnand\nand_dsi.bin

I assume on this one I am typing in something wrong?
If your NAND dump is in the same folder as twltool, you don't have to put the full filepath, just --in nand_dsi.bin should be enough.
You can use the full filepath if you want, but there's a space in it, so you should put it in quotes like this:
--in "C:\Users\Me\Desktop\DSI Hack\tempnand\nand_dsi.bin"

Reactions: GreatCrippler

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your NAND dump is in the same folder as twltool, you don't have to put the full filepath, just --in nand_dsi.bin should be enough.
You can use the full filepath if you want, but there's a space in it, so you should put it in quotes like this:
--in "C:\Users\Me\Desktop\DSI Hack\tempnand\nand_dsi.bin"

So, should be just this from a command prompt in folder? "twltool --in nand_dsi.bin" If so, that just tells me invalid option.

Edit: as does "twltool nandcrypt --in nand_dsi.bin"

I never was good at the command prompts. >.>

redunka

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
So, should be just this from a command prompt in folder? "twltool --in nand_dsi.bin" If so, that just tells me invalid option.

Edit: as does "twltool nandcrypt --in nand_dsi.bin"

I never was good at the command prompts. >.>
It should be:
twltool nandcrypt --cid XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX --consoleid XXXXXXXXXXXXXX --in nand_dsi.bin

If your NAND dump already has a nocash footer attached, you can download twltool 1.7 and just do this:
twltool nandcrypt --in nand_dsi.bin

Last edited by redunka,
Reactions: GreatCrippler

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should be:
twltool nandcrypt --cid XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX --consoleid XXXXXXXXXXXXXX --in nand_dsi.bin

If your NAND dump already has a nocash footer attached, you can download twltool 1.7 and just do this:
twltool nandcrypt --in nand_dsi.bin

Appreciate all the help. That said, got through it all, and it's just giving me a black screen on boot. >.> Oy

Holding A gets me in, but not Hiya obviously. Sounds like I need to downgrade from Unlaunch 9 to 8?

redunka

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Appreciate all the help. That said, got through it all, and it's just giving me a black screen on boot. >.> Oy

Holding A gets me in, but not Hiya obviously. Sounds like I need to downgrade from Unlaunch 9 to 8?
Yeah, you should downgrade to 0.8, as 0.9 breaks HiyaCFW currently.
Place the unlaunch 0.8 installer as bootcode.dsi on your SD card and reinstall unlaunch.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, you should downgrade to 0.8, as 0.9 breaks HiyaCFW currently.
Place the unlaunch 0.8 installer as bootcode.dsi on your SD card and reinstall unlaunch.

Still says 0.9 on the splash screen >.>

Yea, have reinstalled it twice. Says it installs fine, but still says 0.9 on the splash screen and Black screens wityh Hiya

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a long summer. :cry: I just need to buy some goats.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: