Hacking Need help with getting nand working at all (but looking for it to work with wiiflow)

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
select nand path first under options > change nand backup path
then you can either go to nand view (to see what wads are there) or to wad view
in wad view, open the folder containing your wads (or drog/drop it) then right click the wads and extract to nand.

hope this helps

wiimanofthenorth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay great, neek2o is in the nand now as well. And I've edited the wiiflow.ini like you said.

I can go back and forth now with neek2o.

I'm not sure what to do with the wiiflow nand settings though? I've tried all of them, and it's not bringing up the few games I have in the virtual nand?

wiimanofthenorth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah all my normal wii games are under WBFS on the USB drive, and they work fine under normal wiiflow loading not using virtual nand.

I'm not sure if I've got a full understanding of how this virtual nand stuff is suppose to be working.

When I go to the virtual nand using neek2o, I only have as channels, the disc, neek2o, postloader and world of goo (which I ripped from my own nand to see if I could get that go into it as well)

I was hoping for that in normal wii mode, I can use wiiflow to load wad games from the virtual nand, and have it do game saves there as well, since the normal wii memory is getting kinda full with COD updates etc etc. Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

miihackwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Load up postloader. you can play games from there, but if you want to use wiiflow you need to load modmii choose "s" then number "5" then drag and drop the drive nands folder to modmii screen and follow the instructions to install wiiflow forwarder channel to your nand. Once you have done that download this link and put it in the apps folder either on your HDD or SD card. Then launch wiiflow from the channel on your emu nand.

wiiflow download

wiimanofthenorth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks guys for helping... I'm going to have to play around with this a different day now. Something has come up!

Thanks again!

EDIT the day after:

Thanks yet again!

I was playing around again today with wiiflow, and I've come to the conclusion there is no real need for wiiflow to be on the vnand. I can access and play everything I've got so far.

The only thing I haven't tested yet is the scummvm games. I know back in May(ish) time last year the scummvm version that was pulled in to work with wiiflow wasn't as good as the latest version at the time. I'll stumble across that when I get around to it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE