Need Help with GBA saving on Supercard.

Discussion in 'GBA - Emulation' started by HR1, Jun 17, 2007.

Jun 17, 2007
  1. HR1
    OP

Newcomer HR1 Newbie

Philippines
    I have a Supercard MiniSD that can play GBA Roms. I got a Leafgreen ROM to test the SC, and the ROM works fine. The only problem is saving. I read in different topics that I have to save normally in the game, then usE L+R+A+select to activate the Supercard save. This also works, but when I choose yes,m the screen turns all black. Is this supposed to happen? In the game list, I also went to saver and when i chose the Leafgreen .sav, it gave me an option, so I chose yes, and it saved on the 1st slot under the name GAME SAVER. Can anyone explain this, and can someone give me a step by stp explanation on how to save, cause Im quite new.

2. Clxmj

Newcomer Clxmj Member

United Kingdom
    I've got the same 'setup' as you if you will. Im using a Supercard MiniSD and all i do is save the game as you normally would, then turn the DS off, turn it back on again, go to the Savers Tab and load the save to the card. (Thats pretty much what you said i know, but it works fine for me).. but it is easier if you can to do a Save State where you press L+R+A+Select. It might just be the ROM thats haveing problems with the saves, i've used MMBN, FFTA.. They work okay. If you get any more crap from it, PM me.

3. Tomobobo

Member Tomobobo Champion.

United States
    If you're using firmware 1.7 or higher, the Supercard team has broken GBA normal saving. Either use a homebrew GBA sram manager/saver for ds, or use real time save.