Need help with fatal error after atmosphere update

zorca13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ill preface this with I did already try formatting my sdcard and freshly installing the newest atmosphere, I followed all the instructions with the latest release, deleted sept folder, made sure to remove fusee-secondary, and updated the hekate config. Still get a "fatal error failed to stat stage2 (atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin)" I dont know if im missing something or not, help would be greatly appreciated

zorca13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m honestly not sure, till not I’ve just downloaded the updates for atmosphere, extracted and had no issues, which as I think makes me think its hekate cause i dont think i ever download the fusee primary in those releases and secondary is just part of the atmosphere zip

cluesagi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this problem too. Only got it working after I deleted everything but the emummc and reinstalled. Make sure you have the newest version of hekate and the hekate_ipl.ini file. It sounds like your hekate is still trying to boot fusee-secondary.bin which has a new name now.

zorca13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried that now, put everything on the sd card fresh, made sure the hekate.ipl.ini file is the new one that specifies package3 instead of fusee secondary, made sure to have new hekate, and still getting the fatal error. The ipl.ini is just in the bootloader folder, is there a certain folder the ini goes in?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried that now, put everything on the sd card fresh, made sure the hekate.ipl.ini file is the new one that specifies package3 instead of fusee secondary, made sure to have new hekate, and still getting the fatal error. The ipl.ini is just in the bootloader folder, is there a certain folder the ini goes in?
No, it is already in the correct folder.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xzi @ Xzi:
    lol
    Gift
  • Xzi @ Xzi:
    PS5 games are actually considerably smaller than PS4 games
    +1
    Gift
  • Xzi @ Xzi:
    better compression/optimization i guess
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    But it only has like 4 games :tpi:
    Gift
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    what is something you can say about console homebrew but also in the bedroom
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Time to transfer files
    Gift
    "it was so hard the first time"
    +1
    Gift
    "Time to transfer files" bro having sex with robots
    +1
    Gift
    honestly knowing ken that isn't that unbelievable
    +1
    Gift
  • Xzi @ Xzi:
    arent many ps5 exclusives it's true, but there are a whole lot of ps4 games that got ps5 upgrades
    Gift
  • Xzi @ Xzi:
    and those have to be stored on one of the SSDs
    Gift
  • Xzi @ Xzi:
    "time to smash the stack"
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Uremum does like to call me dadbot
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Nothing beats a midnight shower
    Gift
  • AkiraKurusu @ AkiraKurusu:
    I'd say there would be more PS5 exclusives...if people could actually buy PS5s.
    Gift
  • Gift
  • AkiraKurusu @ AkiraKurusu:
    I mean, if no-one can buy a PS5, and thus is stuck with PS4 (Pros), then companies would still see some profit from developing PS4 games with PS5 upgrades; meanwhile, if they developed a PS5 game, then everyone who can't get that console won't buy that game, especially at launch.
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Nah every console starts early with low libraries
    Gift
  • Xzi @ Xzi:
    well theyre churning them out as fast as they possibly can, not like Xbox or PC are faring much better with the chip shortages
    Gift
  • Xzi @ Xzi:
    and games still take 4-6 years to develop regardless, so its not like sony can conjure up new exclusives out of thin air
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Makes me wonder what they have now and are actually hiding from the public
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    I hope in the next 5 years they can move on to even more realistic skin renders and not just make characters look like Shiney clay molds
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm waiting for the ultimate DLC, "The Most Dangerous Game".
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Let me hunt people or GTFO :angry:
    Gift
    Veho @ Veho: Let me hunt people or GTFO :angry: