Just a N00bie™ Gamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as the title said, I need help.

I can get Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Nintendo Land to dump through ddd, but whenever I try to dump with wudump, it would stop at 17152MB and 320MB, respectively.

I tried cleaning the discs with isopropyl alcohol multiple times, still no difference. Even when I go to a nearby game shop to clean the discs of possible scratches! I'm not sure what is causing the problem as the only thing I can think of is the optical drive itself. I also checked the disc itself for possible scratches or marks, but I don't see anything major

EDIT: I forgot to mention, after cleaning the discs at the game shop, Nintendo Land got up to 336MB on wudump

Last edited by Just a N00bie™ Gamer,

Just a N00bie™ Gamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay, so there definitely must be an issue with the optical drive, cause it would stop between the red and green lines.
Screenshot (34).png

Although, with restarting ddd each time, it would get one file farther than the last, not really sure on what that means...

also, bump

Last edited by Just a N00bie™ Gamer,

Ashell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why not just download from NUS? seems like you own the game so its not even like its unethical. I'm pretty sure I ripped my smash disc with WUD and installed it with the Brazilian method, no problems. As long as you install to the same destination as your current save and updates it shouldn't be an issue.

The other thing to try is get a friends WiiU and rip it on there. It could just be your wiiu. Although you would need one that wasn't updated.

Last edited by Ashell,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉