need help with Dragon Quest v The Hand of The Heavenly Bride

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by pui ken li, Sep 2, 2010.

1. pui ken li
    OP

pui ken li Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2010
    scotland united kingdom
    hi i new here i need some help with Dragon Quest v The Hand of The Heavenly Bride it the bit in the wedding when i pick Bianca then i went and get the Wedding Veil from Stockenbarrel

and Return to Monstroferrato but there is no party where i zoom harry Briscoletti and Maria to the wedding i use the game fix codes in the cheat file all it do is i went to see

Briscoletti and he till me to get the Wedding Veil from Stockenbarrel which i have in my bag even with the game fix codes off i still get the some problem i use a m3 ds real and a m3

ds simply i have update my m3 ds real firmware but with Nera or Debora i can get pass the wedding bit with no problem at all. please help thank you

[​IMG]

2. Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy ~I have crippling depression~

Global Moderator
    Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    I dont recall that problem... o.o dont htink it would help (or if you even could) but have you tried visiting biancas father first?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice