Need help with Descrypt Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by PlayerVII, May 26, 2015.

1. PlayerVII
    OP

PlayerVII Newbie

Newcomer
    May 26, 2015
    United States
    Hello People Need help about Descrypting the Rom Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time i have the tools 3DS To CIA Converter v4.1 i do it View Converter Menu Start 3ds to Cia Converter (Descrypted 3ds Files Req Xorpad Xorpad i have the xorpad next Spoof Firware Y Remove Region Lock Y and enter Name of Rom i renamed to Rom now 4 modes to try descrypt it i try the 4 Descryption Failed... Mode 3 Again Failed... 2 Failed Again Normal Mode Descryption Failed no know what are the ploblem i have xorpad rom and the romfs but unpacked archives also the program ExInjector tell it Could Not Read Rom File! if any can help me will be great

2. jamieyello

jamieyello Professional Dumbass

Mar 11, 2013
    United States
    Just use rxtools.

3. PlayerVII
    OP

PlayerVII Newbie

Newcomer
    May 26, 2015
    United States
    u have a tutorial no have 3ds nintendo how use rxtools i want to make 3ds to cia

4. jamieyello

jamieyello Professional Dumbass

Mar 11, 2013
    United States
    Rxtools will only decrypt .3ds titles, not make cias out of them. Maybe it can help you get past the step you're stuck on. I tried doing the 3ds to cia and I found it easier to just.. uhh, find my games on Google with the work already done.

If you want a tutorial you should go to the rxtools thread. (Google rxtools)

5. PlayerVII
    OP

PlayerVII Newbie

Newcomer
    May 26, 2015
    United States
    u have skype for talk ? or gmail i have the ploblem with try descrypt tell me Descryption Failed

6. MichiS97

MichiS97 "Leftist snowflake milennial"

GBAtemp Patron
    MichiS97 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 14, 2011
    Germany
    Munich
    Am I understanding your second post correctly? Are you saying you do not own a 3DS? If that is indeed the case then you will not be able to decrypt anything. You absolutely have to have access to a 3DS on an exploitable firmware to decrypt games

7. PlayerVII
    OP

PlayerVII Newbie

Newcomer
    May 26, 2015
    United States
    Michi i got Xorpad Rom Fully Ripped Archives i got ploblems with exader and original thing

8. PlayerVII
    OP

PlayerVII Newbie

Newcomer
    May 26, 2015
    United States
    pass me skype for more info