Hacking Need help with CFG USB Loader

Aaaaaaaaaaaylmaoooooo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have tried to get Config usb loader to work 100% for a couple months now but it randomly decides to not start the game and im stuck on the loading screen. It says "Booting Game....Please wait" and it never boots up. After playing the game a couple times and it works, I will eventually get that infinite load screen that causes my games to never boot up. I have my games on a 32gb flashdrive and have it formatted correctly so whats the problem? Please help, its very frustrating to have to reinstall the games on my usb so multiple times to have it work for a little bit and eventually stop working. Thanks.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The system still recognizes it the same as a USB. How would that help him/her...?

Most USB flash drives don't implement the complete USB storage protocol. If the drive shows up as a fixed disk when you connected to a PC it should work fine. If it shows up as removable it may or may not.

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Most USB flash drives don't implement the complete USB storage protocol. If the drive shows up as a fixed disk when you connected to a PC it should work fine. If it shows up as removable it may or may not.
Hmm. The more you know I suppose. I learn something new every day here on the temp. :)

Aaaaaaaaaaaylmaoooooo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a compatibility list for flashdrives here and some are made differently with reads and write speeds. Some brand are worse than others.
So i have looked at the list and it says that my flashdrive is compatible with the loader. Could it be another issue besides the usb that is causing it to not load up games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay