Hacking need help with botched downgrade

mashiro21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
old 3ds XL was downgraded from 9.7 to 9.2, and after formatting to unlink emunands, the 3ds black screened after boot. the safe mode still works so i try that, but whenever i try updating, the can't update error screen pops up instantly (doesn't even take 2 seconds for the bar to load before the error pops up). anything else i can do before i give up?

any type of help will be greatly appreciated.

SirSpiffy

Trophies
XP
Country
gamesquest1, are you doing hardmods in the UK? I live in London, would like a hardmod etc
How much do you pay for hardmod for n3ds 11.0?

mashiro21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
popped out sd, no go. popped out sd and cartridge, still no go. :(

i was not able to get a backup of my nand. damn it.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
unless you install the wrong downgrade pack I. e wrong region or wrong model recovery menu should still work

if it was neither of those issues do you happen to have the tubehax dns setup or anything that would be blocking the Nintendo update server

mashiro21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for all your help, by the way. i'm pretty sure i used the correct system updates as i was able to boot into it after downgrading, the problem came after the format. i tried different wifi connections to no avail. i can't really call nintendo because the philippines does not have an official number we can use and nintendo won't let skype users call them without a US number (i can call paypal with skype just fine, nintendo don't trust other people, apparently, lol)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn