milotic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I recently downgraded my new 3ds 10.6 to 9.2 and then I started this guide in order to install arm9loaderhax but I'm stuck at part 5.

Like I said on the guide's thread, I tried to launch arm9loaderhax installer as said in the step 27 but I forgot to rename my emuNAND_original.bin file.

After that, I'm not sure what happened but I'm still on a 9.2 sysNAND and I can't launch Emunand9/Decrypt9/OTPHelper (when I try to launch any of these the homebrew launcher just reboot) and I don't know what I need to do to repair my mistake..

So if anyone has an idea of what I should do, that would be nice cause I'm a bit lost here..

milotic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Anyone ?
I'm sorry if my questions seem stupid, I know I should have check the name before launching the arm9loaderhax.3dsx but I'm just hoping someone can help me to find a solution in order to restore my sysNAND with the backup I made when I start the tutorial...

Last edited by milotic,

milotic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well I would like to start over part 5, but I can't because I don't know how to restore my sysNAND since I can't launch anything that can do that.

Townsperson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I recently downgraded my new 3ds 10.6 to 9.2 and then I started this guide in order to install arm9loaderhax but I'm stuck at part 5.

Like I said on the guide's thread, I tried to launch arm9loaderhax installer as said in the step 27 but I forgot to rename my emuNAND_original.bin file.

After that, I'm not sure what happened but I'm still on a 9.2 sysNAND and I can't launch Emunand9/Decrypt9/OTPHelper (when I try to launch any of these the homebrew launcher just reboot) and I don't know what I need to do to repair my mistake..

So if anyone has an idea of what I should do, that would be nice cause I'm a bit lost here..

You can run the arm9loaderhax installer without a NAND.bin file. You'll just have arm9loaderhax installed to your current setup (9.2 SysNand, probably latest EmuNand). At that point, you can just use your setup as is, or you can swap your EmuNand and SysNand.

milotic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's what I thought but why can't I launch any of the homebrew I listed ?

I thought I could run Decrypt9 by pressing L+R while booting but when I do nothing happens ...

Townsperson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what I thought but why can't I launch any of the homebrew I listed ?

I thought I could run Decrypt9 by pressing L+R while booting but when I do nothing happens ...

Do you have AureiNand installed? For Decrpt9, you need the Decrypt9.bin renamed to arm9payload.bin, and it needs to be in the /rei folder.

More importantly, did the arm9loaderhax installer actually install anything, or did it get stuck at "Exploiting arm9"?

milotic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It didn't get stuck, It did something quickly and then restart the 3ds, and I followed the tutorial so I did all that :
  1. Copy everything except the menuhax folder from the AuReiNAND zip to the root of your SD card
  2. Copy hblauncher_loader.cia from the hblauncher_loader zip to the root of your SD card
  3. Copy Decrypt9WIP.bin from the Decrypt9WIP zip to the /rei/ folder on your SD card
  4. In the /rei/ folder, rename Decrypt9WIP.bin to arm9payload.bin
  5. Copy all files from AuReiNAND_options zip to the /rei/ folder on your SD card
  6. Copy slot0x05KeyY.bin, slot0x11key96.bin, and slot0x25keyX.bin to the root of your SD card
  7. Copy firmware.bin from the AuReiNAND NTR Firmware zip to the /rei/ folder on your SD card

Edit: never mind I finally got Decrypt9 to work

Last edited by milotic,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: