Need help with A9lh install on N3DS 2.1

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by OhhMikeyRatatat, Jan 13, 2017.

?

how should i proceed?

1. continue with .3DS guide and install from 2.1 firm.

80.0%
  2. use decrypt9 to crttransfer to 9.2 and use autoinstaller for N3ds.

20.0%
  1. OhhMikeyRatatat
    OP

OhhMikeyRatatat Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2017
    United States
    Following the N3ds guide website(Pailect) to install a9lh on my reg N3DS and i did the CRT transfer after making a backup of the NAND (11.2), leaving me on 2.1, but when i follow the guide and enter the URL to complete the install, it glitches for a sec then goes to an entirely black screen. the trouble shooter says to continue as if it was visible and it should work. but ive tried every which way but it wont install and im stuck here because i cant find the urls to get into either Decrypt9 again or even find what entrypoint i need to access the Homebrew Channel? sorry for the excessive explanation, just trying to be as percise as possible to get the problem solved as fast as possible. ive hacked nearly 10 different devices total of all types and ive never ran into this problem before so any help would be grealty appreciated.

2. nechigawara

nechigawara Citizen of Gamindustri

Oct 14, 2006
    Thailand
    Planeptune
    Try putting arm9loaderhax.bin from Luma3DS folder to the root of the sd, then try rebooting.

3. addi33

addi33 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 12, 2016
    Gambia, The
    when you are in the black screen press select wait 20 secs, and then see if yo boot into luma

4. emuashui

emuashui GBAtemp Regular

Jan 17, 2016
    Hong Kong
    restart from soundhax, as u said u even cannot enter d9.

5. Vverg

Vverg Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2017
    Netherlands
    As far as I remember Homebrew can't be opened on 2.1.

6. Zelbano

Zelbano Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 23, 2009
    Have you tried to delete the browser settings as the guide suggests if the browserhax isnt working?

A browser based exploit is not working
    Browser based exploits (such as browserhax or 2xrsa) are often unstable and crash frequently, but they can sometimes be fixed by doing the following steps

1. Open the browser, then open the browser settings
    2. Scroll to the bottom and Initialize Savedata (it also may be called Clear All Save Data)
    3. Try the exploit again

7. AnalogMan

AnalogMan sumoCheatMenu Dev

Apr 20, 2007
    United States
    This seems to be a really common problem. Download this file again and extract everything from it to your SD card, making extra sure you get arm9.bin and arm11.bin on the root of your SD card.

8. Gurvier

Gurvier Member

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2017
    Hi Mate, I did the whole process a week ago and I also had the same problem your experiencing. If you typed the URL and got a black glitched screen and nothing appearing after 20 seconds, turn off the system and try again and it should hopefully work because that is what I did. Hope that helps.

9. belisleian

belisleian GBAtemp Regular

May 16, 2016
    Canada
    Same thing here. Happen 2 times on a total of 5 N3DS If not working after 20 sec. Turn off and try again. I sould work.

Gurvier likes this.
  10. OhhMikeyRatatat
    OP

OhhMikeyRatatat Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2017
    United States
    thank you everybody for the awesome amount of support, as you guys know now lol i just had to download the newest ver of installer and it ran perfect with no other problems along the way. thanks again everybody!

Gurvier likes this.