Need help with 0382-Scrabble

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by TelcoLou, Sep 18, 2003.

1. TelcoLou
    OP

TelcoLou Member

Newcomer
    Sep 18, 2003
    United States
    Hello.

This game (0382-Scrabble) runs perfectly on Visualboy Advance, however after I flash it it's unplayable....I get many vertical blue & purple lines after choosing options, profile, new game, etc...

I have a F2A 256mb cart & parallel port linker, using f2A writer 3 software. This is the only game I have any issues with...pocketNES runs great, all other games have no trouble at all. I'm stumped, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance [​IMG]

2. TelcoLou
    OP

TelcoLou Member

Newcomer
    Sep 18, 2003
    United States
    Update: A buddy of mine was able to flash it to his EZ-flash cart with no problem. I'm stumped.....anyone? Please!??! [​IMG]

3. Spawk

Spawk Member

Newcomer
    Jul 19, 2006
    Canada
    I didn't have a problem flashing on EZ3... even plays great on my micro, but it doesn't save my highscores! Which is strange because it will let me create a profile and it saves my name... but no highscores, or stats (win/loss)....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice