NEED HELP: Wii v4.3e Bricked (No Bootmii No Priiloader)

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by SourceLa, Nov 6, 2018.

1. SourceLa
    OP

SourceLa Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 6, 2018
    France
    Hello! I have my Wii brick at first I had my wii start on a black screen but I still priiloader but I try to use MMM to try to install what is missing but I made a serious mistake by restarting the console I had to uninstall priiloader + black screen at the start but I knowed so I dont know how I could do unbrick my wii.

My wii Serial is LEH25272075

2. whiterabbit420

whiterabbit420 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2018
    United States
    Your topic made my head and eyes hurt.

If what you're saying is "My Wii has a black screen on boot, and I do not have Priiloader or Bootmii installed", then here is a short troubleshooting guide for you:

1. With the Wii off, hold the RESET button down, as you TAP the POWER button. Keep the RESET button held down until something happens on the screen.

2. If NOTHING happens on the screen, then there is nothing to be done, your Wii is bricked - scrap up another $45 and get another one.

The purpose of Priiloader is to have something that you have control over to run on the Wii BEFORE the Wii loads anything like the System Menu. This way, if you mess up so badly that the System Menu no longer works, you can use Priiloader to save the day - maybe to load into the homebrew channel for repairs, or bootmii to, for example, dump a NAND backup from before you messed it up.

So, if you have messed up, but do not have Priiloader or BootMii installed, there is nothing you can do. Sorry.

3. DestroyedEDGE

DestroyedEDGE Member

Newcomer
    Monday
    United States
    I believe there is a such thing as SaveMiiFrii. But...

So yeah, you'd be better off getting a new wii.
    EDIT: You don't actually need a swap disc if you're on 4.3E, but still.

Last edited by DestroyedEDGE, Nov 12, 2018 at 4:49 AM
  4. Jitoku

Jitoku Member

Newcomer
    Feb 26, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Rip, maybe use some bundle?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

You kinda screwed up the stuff, you can just burn $40 to get a new one, or use savemii dongle etc..