need help what do i get ?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by armasmike, Dec 7, 2006.

Dec 7, 2006

need help what do i get ? by armasmike at 12:28 AM (667 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. armasmike
    OP

Newcomer armasmike Member

United States
    There is a lot to pick form but i don't think i found the right one yet. Or i have messed some but this is what iam looking for.

It can be a slot 1 or 2 i don't care.

It needs to have sd or micro sd and use 2gb+ cards.

Must work in a NDS lite it doesn't have to be flush with the case but also can't be sticking out a lot.

I don't understand the saveing of NDS games. I have read that they work some don't some you have to pick the save type. I don't even know what that is. So i guess it must have a good save function.

I want to run a few homegroun stuff a media player. And emulaters SNES would be the big one.

GBA games there ok i don't really need them but if some work ima ok with that.

Also to be able to play with other NDS lites when i get them. So i can use one rom to play with other DS like firends and family.

Most be update a lot so when new games out they can be played.

So what do you all think i need to get ?

2. fischju_original

Banned fischju_original I used to be a jerk before i got banned

United States
  3. armasmike
    OP

United States
    Well after reading more on the supercard micro sd look like this one is for me.

One thing can it use the wifi to other DS If i have the rom load on the card and the other DS doesn't have a supercard ?

4. armasmike
    OP

United States
    i really like the DSXtreme but i want more memory useing micro sd or something small. I might wate or just get the supercard and sell it when something new comes out.