Hacking Need help using Saviine

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I got the dump part down but I don't understand the injection. I am trying to get my saves off disc and use them in loadiine. I followed the guide in the official thread to the best of my ability and read all the replies and replied in the thread (but got no reply) I guess I stll don't understand what to do with the saves after they're dumped. Do I inject them? Or is that for injecting them back into the Wii U system? Or do I just put them on my sd card?

I tried both but neither seem to work I put them on the sd card attempted in the following format after dumping a save for New Super Mario Bros U

sd:\\wiiu\saves\New Super Mario Bros U [ARPE01]\c\rp_savedata.dat
sd:\\wiiu\saves\New Super Mario Bros U [ARPE01]\u\rp_personal_savedata.dat

Tried the game in loadiine and it doesn't have a save?

I also tried renaming c to common and u to 800000003 but still did not work.

Last edited by ,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I got the dump part down but I don't understand the injection. I am trying to get my saves off disc and use them in loadiine. I followed the guide in the official thread to the best of my ability and read all the replies and replied in the thread (but got no reply) I guess I stll don't understand what to do with the saves after they're dumped. Do I inject them? Or is that for injecting them back into the Wii U system? Or do I just put them on my sd card?

I tried both but neither seem to work I put them on the sd card attempted in the following format after dumping a save for New Super Mario Bros U

sd:\\wiiu\saves\New Super Mario Bros U [ARPE01]\c\rp_savedata.dat
sd:\\wiiu\saves\New Super Mario Bros U [ARPE01]\u\rp_personal_savedata.dat

Tried the game in loadiine and it doesn't have a save?

I also tried renaming c to common and u to 800000003 but still did not work.
Leave them as c and u and try toggling the save mode in loadiine between common and unique

Reactions: EmulateLife

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk