Need help urgently in Fire Emblem Fates:Revelations.

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by richardparker, May 1, 2016.

1. richardparker
    OP

richardparker GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 10, 2014
    India
    Swallowed up by the ocean!
    By mistake i let Ryoma's son,Shiro die while he was still an ally in a paralogue in fire emblem fates revelations,thinking that he would appear in my logbook after the battle and i saved. Afterwards when he didn't, i did some searching and got to know that he was gone forever and i cannot repeat a paralogue :(
    So what i wanna know is that is there ANY way i can get him back,regardless whether it involves hacking or not like ntr,spider codes,save data editing etc. I have o3ds a9lh luma3ds.
    Many thanks in advance! need help!

2. XeonZephos

XeonZephos Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2016
    United States
    You can change the difficulty of FE:Fates and bring back all off the dead characters back to life bringing Ryoma's son back too (I think)

3. luxandark

luxandark Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 16, 2016
    United States
    Didn't need it's own thread but you can go recruit Shiro from someone else's My Castle and use FEFTwiddler to remove the shield and white aura to make him "yours". He'll still be able to support with others as usual but if the original owner already did supports with other units, you'll miss out on those.

4. richardparker
    OP

richardparker GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 10, 2014
    India
    Swallowed up by the ocean!
    will it work? bcoz i didnt recruit him.

5. Daniel Sahr

Daniel Sahr GBAtemp Regular

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    New York
    EDIT: Sorry, wrong thread. To answer your question, use FE: Twiddler, which should be on the front page of this forum.

Last edited by Daniel Sahr, May 1, 2016