Need help Undubing Shin Chan Contra Los Plastas

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by pepe2, Jan 20, 2010.

Jan 20, 2010
  1. pepe2
    OP

Newcomer pepe2 Member

United States
    First does someone know where are the text voices and menu voices in the game to undub it because

i have it almost done the "translating" of the japanese to the spanish version replacing text files and obj files but there are some glitches the first one is the title screen is screwed up: it shows the right objects but they are misplaced and repeated ( i dont think this can be solved replacing files ) a similar thing happens when a title appears in like plasticine if there is more than 1 syllable in japanese then as the spa version only shows "ya" for all the different messages the "ya" stacks one near the other doing a sound when each one appears and should be only one "ya" and the sound should be played only once ( i dont think this can be solved replacing files ) then the isntructions images such as the first one wich shows you how to talk with someone i coulndt find the filw to swich also in the load screen in the begining the text that is in green is still in japanese same happens in the menu screen ingame with the violet letters.

2. pepe2
    OP

Newcomer pepe2 Member

United States
    Help! I need somebody Help! Just anybody Help!