need help trying to find image big enough for a boxcutter

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi im trying to figure out and custom a boxcutter i have for work and my coworkers have done this too but i want to make mine stand out from theirs, they decorated theirs with colored ducktape and i was want to get a image from either pokemon digimon teahouse ( webcomic yaoi ) drwho supernatural AHS but i need to know what to do and how to do it. the boxcutter is mad of alumime and about the length of a middle finger and wideth about from the the knuckle the second knuckle from the palm. if any one can help me in this ill be grateful

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Digital images don't translate well to real-life objects - you should probably start by measuring the box cutter and creating a stencil for its individual parts. When I'm trying to do this sort of thing, I just create a graphics project of an A4 size, the pixel width/height is adjusted via DPI settings (check the DPI of your printer). As far as the image is concerned, you just want the highest available resolution.
Fixed it For You! said:
Hi! I'm trying to figure out how to customize a boxcutter I have for work. My co-workers have done this, but I want to make mine stand out. They decorated theirs with coloured ducktape. I want to get an image from Pokemon, Digimon Teahouse (a yaoi webcomic), Doctor Who, Supernatural or AHS, but I need to know what to do and how to do it. The boxcutter is made of aluminium, about the length of a middle finger and width about from the first knuckle to the second knuckle from the palm. If any one can help me in this, I'll be grateful.
Not punching myself or jumping. ;O;

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok ill try to get the measurements and do that. stencil you mean draw the out line on the paper? and thanks for fixing my mistakes on my post, i have trouble correctly typing what i say and making sure it grammatically correct. i need to work on it more i guess

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
ok ill try to get the measurements and do that. stencil you mean draw the out line on the paper? and thanks for fixing my mistakes on my post, i have trouble correctly typing what i say and making sure it grammatically correct. i need to work on it more i guess
I was just being cheeky because of your signature, I wasn't seriously correcting you. Yes, I would start by creating a to-scale stencil in a graphics program - you could scan the individual pieces of the boxcutter to make your life easier. Then, I'd cut out just the right parts of images, print those out (in scale!) and tah-dah! You have yourself a sticker.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: