OP
Trophies
Website
www.360voice.com
XP
Country
United States
1) Hardware Installation

Connect the TF card to PC with the card reader, then, go to the "/SYSTEM" directory on the disk.
A- Loading the game kernel: Copy the "_DS_MENU.DAT" at the directory of the simplified game kernel/ traditional game kernel to the root directory of TF card.

B- Loading the media kernel: Copy the "shell" folder and the " _DS_MSHL.NDS " file at the "moonshell" directory to the root directory of TF card.

C- Load the DIY interface: Copy all the folders "_system_" to the root directory of the TF card.

that really is confusing to me cause by what i understand it wants me to connect the TF....(is that the kingston card?) to the computer via the reader then copy some file to the TF, but it isn't clear at all WHERE the game kernel is. For that matter WHAT IS A GAME KERNEL

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1) Installation

a) The main loader (required) Put the (microSD aka transflash aka TF) card in the reader and plug it in to the PC. Open up the system directory on the (driver) disk and copy the _DS_MENU.DAT file to the root of the card from the simplified or traditional directory depending on what language you want (might I suggest you find the English version here).

b) Moonshell support (audio and video playback): copy the shell folder and the _DS_MSHL.NDS file from the moonshell directory of the "driver" disk to the root of the card.

Personally I suggest using the newest version of moonshell from the main site though if plan on using it for anything special.

c) If you want to skin the loader yourself copy the _system_ folder from the drivers disk to the root of the card..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)