Hacking need help to backup nand on softmoded wii

Zod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I have 4.2 softmoded wii and at the time when i made the soft mod i didn`t made nand back-up. It is ok to do now? And, if you can help me, how to do it and for what cases and how to use it after that?

egurgle

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
u can do backup anytime. just install bootmii (boot2 or IOS if only option) and use Power to swtich option and Reset to confirm. dont forget SD card
wink.gif

Zod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
do you have tutorial or something? Sorry for that, i know that is google for that but i want to understand well and to obtain tutorial from trusted source.

egurgle

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
do u have HBC installed? if dont,,, u need Bannerbom v2 to load Hackmii installer else, load it from HBC. wait aroun 30sec and press 1. then install hbc + bootmii (as boot2 or ios if only option). after reboot wii, run Bootmii from HBC with IOS installation (press Home and launch BootMii). hit power 3x to select gears and hit reset. now hit reset in first option to start nand backup. verify backup after done and dont worry if any bad blocks,,, its normal.

Zod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I`ve softmoded my wii using tutorial from wiihacks..soryy but now it seem that their site is on maintenance. I have hbc but i didn`t made at that time nand back-up because of an error(the tutorial said that is ok with that error).. From that time i installed on my wii mplayer ce, i finally make it work my sons micropones, i`ve installed GC back-up launcher, and i was thinking that i didn`t have a back-up for all of that. Can you teach me step by step how to do it?

egurgle

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i just told u how to do,,, sry but i cant be more precise now
unsure.gif

just read above and pay attention.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users