Australia
Help my sound hax does not work
Picture1.png

power_absorber

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Can someone help me? It says 'could not play' when i play the music file. This is my sd card

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-08 at 4.56.26 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-08 at 4.56.26 pm.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 289

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Its 11.6.0-39U
Dang.. Is it possible to get something similar to Homebrew?
You can get CFW with a DS flashcart, see https://3ds.guide/ntrboot

It is possible to get just plain homebrew as well, but the games required are more expensive than a DS flashcart and you get a lot less out of it so there would be no reason to.

Strife

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay guys, I might be a bit of a noob when talking about hacking consoles, but I have a problem I can't find a solution for. My console/firmware version seems to be 11.2.0-35E, at least from what shown on the system settings screen, I have never done any system updates on my 3DS I think, or it would show up somewhere, and so I followed the guide on 3ds.guide valiantly and to the letter. I took the right otherapp file for my version, put every file where they should be and all but every time I try to launch the sound file it just says "impossibe to play". So is the version on my screen fucked up or am I doing something wrong?
upload_2017-11-22_20-0-48.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And no the zero byte boot.firm doesn't seem to be the issue since I just fixed it and it's stilll not doing anything.

LinkTC86

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downy know if this thread is still active. But I'm having trouble with playing "<3 need will 2016" and I've followed every tutorial.

My version for my 3ds is type current 11.06.0-39U

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
I downy know if this thread is still active. But I'm having trouble with playing "<3 need will 2016" and I've followed every tutorial.

Soundhax won't work for that version, you need an ntrboot card or a friend with a hacked 3DS to hack your 3DS, take a look at https://3ds.hacks.guide

Netto_JM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey!

May I bump this guys? I seem to have a similar issue - I have a New 3DS which was on 9.9, however I had an issue with Soundhax that when I went into Nintendo 3DS Sound, and then executed the 'file' the screen goes back, the text comes up and then kicks me out with no error - see attached URL.

(See the URL on the original post as I can't post links!)

I've also attached a pic of how the SD card looks as well, urgent help needed please! This is driving me crazy!!!

(I did do a cart update via Pokeon Sun to 11.0.0.-26E but that's made F all difference, and I did then change the payload file to match but still nothing!

HELP :-)

i have this EXACT same problem, and I did everything fine just as he did, nothing wrong, my console is a New 3DS XL Software V9.9.0-26U, I picked the correct soundhax and otherapp, followed every step from the 3DS Hack Guide (I can't post links) flawlessly, and still nothing.

I even tried differents SD cards, and still the same problem, please someone help me!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

This problem will be the only one that never get fixed?:unsure:

EDIT.: And I tried multiple times, like....a hundred!

Last edited by Netto_JM,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
i have this EXACT same problem, and I did everything fine just as he did, nothing wrong, my console is a New 3DS XL Software V9.9.0-26U, I picked the correct soundhax and otherapp, followed every step from the 3DS Hack Guide (I can't post links) flawlessly, and still nothing.

I even tried differents SD cards, and still the same problem, please someone help me!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

Is the SD card formatted as FAT32?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Instead of what Dionicio3 said you can also use Seedminer, that only requires a $2 DSiWare game and a PC, so you don't have to pay $20 for a DS flashcart and wait weeks for it to arrive. https://gbatemp.net/threads/seedminer-single-system-dsiware-injection.495685/

Post a picture of the contents of your SD card. I think that's the behavior when it can't find boot.3dsx/otherapp.bin.

Reactions: zoogie

Purp1eM0nsta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a New 3ds xl, firmware 11.2.0-35 U and i have been trying to use soundhax, i have all of the files, the correct m4a file and the otherapp.bin which i made sure i renamed and was the right one for my firmware i have the homebrew starter kit. Ive tried maybe 50 times so far and all ive gotten were crashes, a few times the screen has changed colors but crashed right after. i have tried on my brothers n3ds which is on the same firmware and an old 3ds which was on 11.0 (i had put all the correct files for that 3ds too) and all three had no luck in booting into homebrew. i need help, anything im doing wrong?
I’m having this problem too and I think I have a different ds then u guys but I’m trying to get sound hax to work on my 3ds xl from around 2012-2013? It’s the first edition 3ds xl but whenever I try to play the file it says could not play file

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
I’m having this problem too and I think I have a different ds then u guys but I’m trying to get sound hax to work on my 3ds xl from around 2012-2013? It’s the first edition 3ds xl but whenever I try to play the file it says could not play file
You're probably on the newest firmware, it won't work on the newest firmware

3ds_player

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
hi everyone,
I'm trying to play the soundhax on my new nintendo 2ds xl but i can not seem, can anyone help me?

Here is a picture of the files in my new nintendo 2ds xl, hope someone knew help ...

Attachments

• 2019-02-21.png
    2019-02-21.png
    121.2 KB · Views: 164

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
hi everyone,
I'm trying to play the soundhax on my new nintendo 2ds xl but i can not seem, can anyone help me?

Here is a picture of the files in my new nintendo 2ds xl, hope someone knew help ...
What firmware version does your 2DS have? Soundhax doesn’t work on the latest firmware

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night