Need help regarding Pokemon X Promo and Emunand on Gateway Omega

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by japoks, Mar 29, 2014.

1. japoks
    OP

japoks Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 4, 2014
    Quezon City, Philippines
    Hi All!

I had my 3ds XL modded to which I can easily restore NAND dumps to 4.5 and the latest 7.1.0-16U. I just recently registered my new XL and a Mario kart 7 game and received a free pokemon X code. I redeemed the code using the same 3ds XL updated to 7.1.0-16U, whenever I feel like playing pokemon X, i just restore my 7.1.0 nand and plug in my 7.1.0 SD card and boom i can play my free pokemon x from eshop. Flash back again to 4.5 to play with my gateway again.

I became a beta tester of the gateway private omega, come the Gateway Omega with all the new features I would like to ask if it is possible in anyway to transfer the redeemed pokemon x game on my legit 7.1.0 firmware to the same 3ds XL but on the emunand 7.1.0-16U of the new gateway omega? Would it be possible?

Help would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

2. Huntereb

Huntereb GBAtemp Addict

Sep 1, 2013
    United States
    It's linked to your account, so yes, you can just re-download it on your Emu-Nand.

3. japoks
    OP

japoks Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 4, 2014
    Quezon City, Philippines
    But it does not appear on the "downloads" of my account. Do I need to use again the promo code?

4. kyogre123

kyogre123 Mexican Pride

Sep 23, 2013
    Mexico
    Just inject the NAND backup to the emuNAND using the emuNAND Tool.

5. japoks
    OP

japoks Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 4, 2014
    Quezon City, Philippines
    It worked. Thank you very much!!!

6. japoks
    OP

japoks Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 4, 2014
    Quezon City, Philippines
    Last question, where should I play my eshop Pokemon to ba able to access all features including online, in gateway mode or classic mode?

7. Deboog

Deboog GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 22, 2013
    United States
    Either one works. As long as it's an eshop download it behaves just like a normal game should.