Need Help Really Badly!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by matrix121391, Jul 27, 2008.

Jul 27, 2008

Need Help Really Badly! by matrix121391 at 1:13 AM (618 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. matrix121391
    OP

Member matrix121391 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I was recently looking for some useful programs to put on my DS and I came across WabbitDS (a TI-83 graphing calculator emulator). Once I was done patching and got the game working, I inserted the SD card back into my comp to see what kind of new files were created. To my surprise, it deleted my Moonshl and _system_ folder and my DS_MENU_ files. In its place were two new files called < and =FFSTA.rt= and a hidden file called 66y=4.7

2. Angus

Newcomer Angus Member

United States
    Move all you PRECIOUS files over to a folder on your computer. When everything is out of the card that u want and the junkfiles are still on the card just reformat the card. It deletes the junkfiles to. Then add everything and dont use that app again.

3. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    The application tried to create a file or folder, and you got a rare glitch and it corrupted your card. This is why you should keep regular backups of your card. Personally I've been using WabbitDS for months now with no problem, but I've had a couple other apps corrupt my card as well.