Hacking Need help putting CFW onto my 9.2 N3DS!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,198
  • Replies 4
D

Deleted User

OP
Hi,

I'm starting over again on my N3DS since I've downgraded it from 10.3 to 9.2, and I need pointing in the right direction to a guide to install CFW onto it.

I hear CakesFW is a good CFW for the N3DS, but when I tried to open it from Ninjhax 1.1b, it just booted me back into the HBL.
Same with RxTools (which I know isn't supported, but need it for xorpads/decryption).

I've been searching and searching for solutions (for about 15 minutes now) but I can't find any fixes.

So yeah, if people could point me in the right directions, that'd be great. :)

thatbooisaspy

Trophies
XP
Country
Isn't browserhax working under 9.2? I believe the browser check was added in 9.6+ but correct me if i'm working. There's many more entrypoints than ninjhax.

Sgt. Lulz

Beef up
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As has been pointed out numerous times after the initial rush hour panic:
It looks as if your console has been downgraded to 9.2.0-20, BUT your NATIVE_FIRM is still stuck on the 10.2 version (The latest version as of 10.3), which is why none of the CFW solutions (Gateway Launcher, emuNAND9, rxTools, Cakes) work yet.
You can't just Version-Spoof the NATIVE_FIRM .cia either, as I foolishly managed to forget:
With arm11 access only you MUST have a signed CIA to install it, spoofing the version WILL break the signature making it unable to be installed...

Last edited by Sgt. Lulz,
Reactions: Deleted-236924

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.