Hacking Need help on the new 1.5beta for Cyclods

pierrecolini88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I'm pretty new to the Cyclods (just bought it 3 days ago). Following the link sent by someone from youtube, I found this forum and yesterday just downloaded the newest patch for cyclods (I believe) which is the 1.5Beta.

Well, at first the cyclod recognized the update.evo and like usual started to do all the work all by itself. However, when I tried to drag and drop all the roms (with .nds tail) to my 4G micro these files somehow did not show up on the green window and neither did moonshell.

So does anyone has any suggestion on how to fix this problem?

Solanum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you copied ROMs over and they didn't show up, it's probably because you played them in the CycloDS folder. You are supposed to place your games anywhere BUT there, as that is a system folder that is hidden when browsing games on the DS. The moonshl folder needs to be in the root of the card for it to work (so if your card is drive F, it needs to be at F:\moonshl).

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
^^ What he said.

The first time you use the MicroSD, there's nothing in the card. You put the firmware directly in there.
When you activate the CycloDS for the first time it automatically creates a folder called "CycloDS". You probably put your ROMs and 1.41 firmware in there on accident. Just put them in the root directory.

Remember, leave the CycloDS folder alone, it's for cheats and skins only, but you can worry about those after you get your games working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."