Gaming need help on last window the secret of cape west (again)

lukecop80

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm stuck on chapter 4 when you get the franks tape from tony and you play it on your answering machine and it says something that doesn't make sense then i don't know what to do after that

i just can't seem to think properly when playing games like this

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
On side B with the letters being spoke press play then immediately press fast forward

cant belive you beat me to that lmfao damn me spending the trouble to "spoiler" my post
tongue.gif

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Icealote said:
Ah crap.. I probably wouldn't of beaten you. I don't know how to put in the spoilers and didn't know I had to >.< crap!

i wouldnt worry too much about it and to do spoilers put [spoiler ] and [/spoiler ] (without the spaces) i just thought it was ironic we both choose to answer the topic several hours after the original post at pretty much the same time lol

mangaTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Thanks for the info, I was also stuck there,like what happened to me in Trace Memory and in Hotel Dusk(I used the walkthrough most of the time
shy.gif
)

^On a side note,.......maybe your meant for each other
blush.gif
(nah just joking,got nothing to do)

lukecop80

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm stuck, again, on chapter 9 (i don't know if anyones up to it yet)
if your not don't read the spoiler
i'm up to the bit when you talk to marie on the roof and she tries to jump off i don't know what to do
i tried closing my ds and that didn't work because i got a game over and whenever i touch her she tells me to keep away. so i have no idea what to do if anyone knows that'd be great as

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What you need to do there is to be patient. Wait til Marie has her back FULLY turned to you. In detail she must be not looking at you so there will be like 2 seconds when she's looking at you AND then turns to face the city, THIS is where you must close before she jumps.

Hope that helps!

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Can i ask a question here, too?
smile.gif

Taken from the official thread.
In chap. 4.

Infinite Zero said:
xLaraCroftx said:
I sold the lock to Marie and the super strong detergent to Betty and please don't post spoilers
Marie is locked in her room.. any help on how to let me talk to her? And Betty is also angry... I can't sell things to them
I'm stuck lol

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hmm in this game I've sold detergent to Betty and sold the wax to Tony. So I'm thinking there's different parts in the game where things could change.

Anyways could you elaborate why Betty's angry? It's been a while since I was at that part with the selling stuff :S

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Infinite Zero said:
Can i ask a question here, too?
smile.gif

Taken from the official thread.
In chap. 4.

Infinite Zero said:
xLaraCroftx said:
I sold the lock to Marie and the super strong detergent to Betty and please don't post spoilers
Marie is locked in her room.. any help on how to let me talk to her? And Betty is also angry... I can't sell things to them
I'm stuck lol

Try selling other things.
I sold the wax to Tony and the lock to Marie

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm going to say this.
I just understood what you did. You didn't admit that you looked through Betty's things in the laundry. You MUST tell the truth that you've looked through her stuff and then sell the detergent to her. You can also sell the snow globe to her as well. You cannot talk to Marie yet. You have to sell two items to two people only on the second floor. Call Ed next then try talking to Marie.

Tell me if this works. I'd say if you're stuck ever in a chapter and you've messed up dialogues with the tenants at Cape West. It's best to redo the chapter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1