need help on getting system menu 4.0 with all ios,cios,

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by 2yugimoto, May 25, 2009.

1. 2yugimoto
    OP

Member 2yugimoto GBAtemp Fan

United States
    please answer each of my questions:-(Offline Guide) (note my wii was Formatted)

Description:-
    i was installing wads 1-18 and i got the black error screen and wherever i get it i re did the wad i
    got the error and continued till 18, i installed all 18 wads and got black screen error like 5 times.
    and i might of missed #13 if its not a big deal ( i dont remember if i did it or not)

Question:-

1) does that mean i have all wads installed? or not? and is #13 wad importent?
    _______________________________________________________________________________

Description:- i want to skip installing system menu 3.2U i kind of want 4.0 so i dont want to install
    it and i want to install preloader first.

Question:-

1) am i able to skip 3.2 system menu? and i kind of ran prepare on 289 wich is 3.2 and is the wads
    the same as 4.0? because im planning on updating using winankos 4.0 updater once i finish the guide
    without system menue 3.2. am i able to do that?

2)am i able to install preloader without system menu 3.2? only with wads 1-18 ,cios36 rev 10, HBC
    from bannerbomb 1.01,CMDVDX35, NO Cios fix.wad

________________________________________________________________________________

Description:- i want to run the 4.0 updater after installing Preloader , Usb loader, Backup launcher,
    and any other program and then upgrade to 4.0U.

1) can i use the 4.0 Updater from ur online guide offline? and after i update will all the programs i
    installed still work perfectly?

2. 2yugimoto
    OP

Member 2yugimoto GBAtemp Fan

United States
    bump....

3. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    Isn't the updater what MOST people use anyway!? SUGGEST READ everything you can on it before proceeding!

mainly the ULTIMATE 4.0 guide thread on this forum it tells you ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW! [​IMG]

and please try not to bump your threads moreso the ones created on the same day!

just wait longer for a response!

thanks [​IMG]