Homebrew Need help on 11.0.0-33U with getting started

ThatEpicMudkip

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to get homebrew on my 3DS so I can use PKHex and other programs, but since I'm new to this scene everything is very confusing and I just need a solid clear guide. I tried BrowserHax before realizing that it is not supported anymore, and I'd like to just have an easy clear guide to help me get to the point I want to get to. Can someone link me to a helpful and clear and easy guide that can get me homebrewed? Thank you

ThisGuyOG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to get homebrew on my 3DS so I can use PKHex and other programs, but since I'm new to this scene everything is very confusing and I just need a solid clear guide. I tried BrowserHax before realizing that it is not supported anymore, and I'd like to just have an easy clear guide to help me get to the point I want to get to. Can someone link me to a helpful and clear and easy guide that can get me homebrewed? Thank you
Here https://plailect.github.io/Guide/ however, if you want to get CFW installed on your 3ds you need to downgrade to 9.2. but since you're on 11.0,you might need to either hardmod,DSIware downgrade ( requires 2 3ds),or wait until December for slowhax (AKA DSIware hax without the need for 2nd 3ds)

Last edited by ThisGuyOG,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: BORN 2 GAME FORCED 2 PAY