Gaming Need help NTR Cheats

Zerodon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
Hello guys i need somehelp with Ntr cheats Game: Zelda a link between the worlds , i went to speedfly and searched the game and found it , got the europe id and then made a file in my plugin/N3ds with the id then i want to download the file i cliked the first 1 and 3rd but it sent me to a live thing so i clicked the 2nd and than i downloaded it and sent it to my /plugin/3ds The id that i wrote and got my sd card out of the pc put it on n3ds went to ntr then i oppened the game but the screen didnt go green and the cheat didnt work does any one know why do i need a new 3ds or what ?

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
/plugin/titleid/ double check the titleid folder and make sure the titleid is correct, push x+y to make sure ntr has been loaded

Zerodon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
/plugin/titleid/ double check the titleid folder and make sure the titleid is correct, push x+y to make sure ntr has been loaded
The ntr was loaded and about the plugin tittle thing do i do it in my pc with sd card or a fbi?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

just checked it and everything is there

Zerodon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
also make sure that the cheat plugin you are downloading supports your game version
eur version would be
sdcard:/plugin/00040000000EC400/*.plg
Thats what i have too , if you have eup n3ds can you check it for me please if the ntr works ?

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Thats what i have too , if you have eup n3ds can you check it for me please if the ntr works ?
if everything is correct then it would flash green even when the plugin is from a different game
you could try another game, if it also doesn't work then it might be a LUMA cfw setting problem if you are using that cfw

Zerodon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
if everything is correct then it would flash green even when the plugin is from a different game
you could try another game, if it also doesn't work then it might be a LUMA cfw setting problem if you are using that cfw
the other games are working

Zerodon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
then double check the titleid, make sure it is 16 #s and no space before or after
Yeah its like you say , i think the problem is with the downloaded file ,this is where i downloaded the file https://pan.baidu.com/s/1ntmrwN3 and than put it in the id , plugin when i look at the other ids there are other files but this one is different , the others are like speedfly .... etc

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah its like you say , i think the problem is with the downloaded file ,this is where i downloaded the file https://pan.baidu.com/s/1ntmrwN3 and than put it in the id , plugin when i look at the other ids there are other files but this one is different , the others are like speedfly .... etc
the plugin filename doesn't matter as long as there is no space in the name and ends with .plg
check your game's title id with fbi to verify 100% that your game is the same region as the cheat plugin

Zerodon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
the plugin filename doesn't matter as long as there is no space in the name and ends with .plg
check your game's title id with fbi to verify 100% that your game is the same region as the cheat plugin
non ends with plg for me its ZeldaBLW.ALL(1).rar should i change the rar into plug ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and its europe

Zerodon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
what did you did to make it work?
I downloaded a ntr cheat from gbatemp , first didnt work , because it had all versions i think , cant explain too good my eng is bad , so i went to the file and i found the zelda cheat there was an eup ver and jp i think , then i copied the Europe version only and put it on my Id than got the sd card out , put on my n3ds , went to ntr selector , opened the game , green screen , clicked select and the cheat menu showed up

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I downloaded a ntr cheat from gbatemp , first didnt work , because it had all versions i think , cant explain too good my eng is bad , so i went to the file and i found the zelda cheat there was an eup ver and jp i think , then i copied the Europe version only and put it on my Id than got the sd card out , put on my n3ds , went to ntr selector , opened the game , green screen , clicked select and the cheat menu showed up
I wondered why you didn't get a green flash when you were trying the speedfly cheat plugin as any plugin should make a green flash

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water