Homebrew Need help modding new 3ds xl on 11.6

regnis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a new 3ds xl that I was attempting to hack using my already hacked old 3ds xl that I modded 2 weeks ago. I was following the guide where you buy sudoku and put the files on the SD card. I got to the part where you do the system transfer, but stopped because it said after that was done I had to wait a week or call Nintendo or something. What does that even mean? Is my old 3ds going to be screwed up if I do this? I just want both systems modded, I don't want to lose one and not be able to use it anymore. I would appreciate any help thanks.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I have a new 3ds xl that I was attempting to hack using my already hacked old 3ds xl that I modded 2 weeks ago. I was following the guide where you buy sudoku and put the files on the SD card. I got to the part where you do the system transfer, but stopped because it said after that was done I had to wait a week or call Nintendo or something. What does that even mean? Is my old 3ds going to be screwed up if I do this? I just want both systems modded, I don't want to lose one and not be able to use it anymore. I would appreciate any help thanks.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/a-better-way-to-dsiware-transfer.484928/

Just skip step 1 on the target system half (the buying a dsiware part with all the links) since you should have a dsiware game already.
(skip Souce #3 as well).

Last edited by zoogie,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up