need help linking Metroid prime/fusion with supercard sd

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by calaveron, Dec 26, 2008.

1. calaveron
    OP

Newcomer calaveron Newbie

Mexico
    greetings, as the tittle says, I need help

from a clean, untrimed rom, first, I patch it with gbata, then, I convert the patched rom with supercard's software, finally I load it in my GBASP

I used gbata to patch the rom to allow the rebooting of the game (so I can start the Prime/Fusion Link), mapped the option to select+start+B+A (My gbasp lacks the L and R buttons), in order for the rom to reboot, I have to disable restart while converting the rom with supercard's software

I'm baffled by the fact that it work's perfectly in my DS and DS lite on gba mode, but when I try it in my GBASP, the Nintendo logo is garbled and the game won't start again, meaning data is not read correctly and of course the data link won't work, does anyone know how to solve this?

2. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    Try opening up the final patched file with GBATA again and fixing the header. You're right, this is a very strange phenomenon, and this is the only thing I can think of that might help.