Hacking Need help. Ios36 and Ios58

PrelawOrange

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've began to have a problem with updating the WiiU. It had given me error 102-3012, which people say is caused by installing homebrew. It has forced me to play offline, however I wanted it back. I had looked on another thread somewhere else to fix this, and someone said deleting Ios36 and Ios58 would fix and that formatting would redownload the Ios's. Well it still won't update and now I can't install The Homebrew Channel because I keep getting stuck on the "Warning" page where you usually press 1. I don't exactly know what to do, and I'm sure sending it to Nintendo will just get it sent back without fix.

D

Deleted User

You'll need a CIOS with NAND access in order to fix it. D2X alts or such. Then you can extract 36 and 58 from your dumps and install them that way.

If you don't have any CIOS or IOS with NAND access you're screwed.

Reactions: Bug_Checker_

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is NOT for the OP(because it is most likely too late for him) but for the next person who stumbles across this thread and thinks that they have read enough or asked enough questions. You haven't.

LIST OF NEVERS:
NEVER delete an vWii IOS
NEVER delete a cios (if you are having a problem)
NEVER delete HBC ( The HomeBrew Channel) if you are having a problem unless you want to create your own exploit to gain access to the vWii because once you are locked out you may be permanently locked out of being able to fix or install anything.

PrelawOrange

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright then, well seeing as I hit a dead end, if I sent it to a repair shop of some kind, would they most likely have the tools to fix this anyway? Seeing as Nintendo would most definitely not. Or should I just go out and sell it for parts and buy an entirely new WiiU console?

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?