Homebrew Need help installing Homebrew on 3DS 11.0.0.33E

Allanbuzzy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Now, I tried the browserhax, y'know the hack where you open up a page and it loads into Homebrew? Well, my browser said "Please update" and I did, stupidly knowing that I did a mistake. A mistake I can't undo, so is there any Homebrew hacks for 11.0.0.33E because this is so dumb.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now, I tried the browserhax, y'know the hack where you open up a page and it loads into Homebrew? Well, my browser said "Please update" and I did, stupidly knowing that I did a mistake. A mistake I can't undo, so is there any Homebrew hacks for 11.0.0.33E because this is so dumb.
In 11.0 the only way to load homebrew is using a game with exploit (Cubic Ninja Zelda OoT etc)
Cubic Ninja and OoT are both broken in 11.0

The only game exploit that works is Freakyforms deluxe

Reactions: MelonGx

Allanbuzzy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In 11.0 the only way to load homebrew is using a game with exploit (Cubic Ninja Zelda OoT etc)
So I have to buy games? Why! Of all things, the browser just wanted me to update, which I shouldn't have done anyway, and look where it got me? I have no money right now, but is that the only ways?

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
There seems to be indeed a problem with the specific version 11.0.0.33E. It crashes always. Worked before. But the QR code thing is anyway quite volatile since it is hard to read for the system.

enrick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Get a hardmod and downgrade native firm. Then follow Plailect's Guide to A9LH Glory. Then allow Jesus Christ to inhabit/bless your console. Finally sell your soul to satan and become a pirate.
yeah, and the oot or ninja is still needed.......

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OOT3DHax is working on 11.0 not by chance, but actually working. That's what I used to downgrade an 11.0.0-33 console to 9.2. You just have to use the oot3dhax_installer(not the splot one, coz that's what I did) and when in game, press A(any button wont work, even tapping the Ocarina icon will just give you a crash)

Reactions: Latyana

enrick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Are you sure? If the console is truly downgraded at that point they can get access via browserhax and menuhax. No other games required.
i was thinking like you last night , and i buyed fieldrunners, and after i succesed the downgrade, browserhax is not working because i only dongraded the native firmware , that means the browser remains the same, not only that i updated the 10.6 o3ds

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
i was thinking like you last night , and i buyed fieldrunners, and after i succesed the downgrade, browserhax is not working because i only dongraded the native firmware , that means the browser remains the same, not only that i updated the 10.6 o3ds
You need an exploit game as well as FieldRunners to perform the downgrade.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
i dont understand you? i have fieldrunners
FieldRunners allows you to downgrade the native_firm only, which makes it possible to downgrade the rest of the system. It doesn't let you get into homebrew, which is essential to downgrading. So, you need an exploit game (FreakyForms etc) to get into homebrew and downgrade the rest of the system. It should tell you this in Plailect's DSiWare downgrade guide.

Reactions: Latyana

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s