Hacking Need help injecting Hyrule Warriors save file into Loadiine.

WeeOohWeeOoh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been lurking on this forum for a few months now and I am having a few issues with wii u save transferring. I've dumped the files using different methods (once with saviine and once with ddd for a complete dump) and I seem to be having a hard time injecting my disc save into loadiine. Whenever I follow the tutorials I've found on this site, the only injection that happens is when my disc save file gets reinjected back into the console's save files after dump.

Running 5.5.1 through loadiine.ovh with folder structure of SD:\wiiu\saves\Hyrule Warriors [BWPE01]\8000000X\ProjectZ-SAVEDATA\APP.BIN for saves. No common files seem to download and I get an error message, but it still creates a folder for it and saves the 8000000X pathway. I also tried the SD:\wiiu\saves\00050000-1017D800\8000000X\ProjectZ-SAVEDATA\APP.BIN path and nothing worked.

I tried this for a few hours last night and now I'm stuck. Am I missing a step here? Or is it not possible to inject a save file into Loadiine?

Last edited by WeeOohWeeOoh,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been lurking on this forum for a few months now and I am having a few issues with wii u save transferring. I've dumped the files using different methods (once with saviine and once with ddd for a complete dump) and I seem to be having a hard time injecting my disc save into loadiine. Whenever I follow the tutorials I've found on this site, the only injection that happens is when my disc save file gets reinjected back into the console's save files after dump.

Running 5.5.1 through loadiine.ovh with folder structure of SD:\wiiu\saves\Hyrule Warriors [BWPE01]\8000000X\ProjectZ-SAVEDATA\APP.BIN for saves. No common files seem to download and I get an error message, but it still creates a folder for it and saves the 8000000X pathway. I also tried the SD:\wiiu\saves\00050000-1017D800\8000000X\ProjectZ-SAVEDATA\APP.BIN path and nothing worked.

I tried this for a few hours last night and now I'm stuck. Am I missing a step here? Or is it not possible to inject a save file into Loadiine?
Rename 800...x to "u" and when you launch the game in loadiine choose unique mode.

Just so you know how they line up, if that doesn't work launch the game in loadiine and create a save. Then overwrite the data in "u" with the data Saviine put in 8000...x

Last edited by Kafluke,

Satu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi, struggeling with the same problem:
I used Saviine to get my old Hyrule Warriors save, all I got was an APP.BIN file, wich seems to be my old save.
I got an error message about common data, but as far as I know, Hyrule Warriors doesn't have any.
So now I wanted to use my old save with loadiine.
I created a folder structure on my SD card by starting a new game via Loadiine.

Wiiu/saves/Hyrule Warriors/8000000D/ProjectZ-SAVEDATA/APP.BIN
/games/ /common/
/apps/

I thought, I just had to replace the APP.BIN file with the one I got from Saviine, but Hyrule Warriors said, it couldn't use the save.
Sooo, what did I do wrong?
Would be really nice if someone could help me.^^

Funfact: I actually bought the game, but I had the Errorcode 150-1031 wich means 'Your disc is dead'. And Nintendo won't replace it, since I lost the receipt.

D

Deleted User

Hi, struggeling with the same problem:
I used Saviine to get my old Hyrule Warriors save, all I got was an APP.BIN file, wich seems to be my old save.
I got an error message about common data, but as far as I know, Hyrule Warriors doesn't have any.
So now I wanted to use my old save with loadiine.
I created a folder structure on my SD card by starting a new game via Loadiine.

Wiiu/saves/Hyrule Warriors/8000000D/ProjectZ-SAVEDATA/APP.BIN
/games/ /common/
/apps/

I thought, I just had to replace the APP.BIN file with the one I got from Saviine, but Hyrule Warriors said, it couldn't use the save.
Sooo, what did I do wrong?
Would be really nice if someone could help me.^^

Funfact: I actually bought the game, but I had the Errorcode 150-1031 wich means 'Your disc is dead'. And Nintendo won't replace it, since I lost the receipt.
Bummer about your disc, man.

It might help to clear out any unnecessary files from your SD Card (which basically means delete everything except for your homebrew, and move anything you need to another drive or computer).

The correct structure is this:
sd:/wiiu/games/Hyrule Warriors [BWPE01] - Inside here are the game's code, content, meta and (potentially) update and DLC folders.
sd:/wiiu/saves/Hyrule Warriors [BWPE01] - Inside here will likely be one of two things (I'm basing this upon your comment of Hyrule warriors not containing any common save data - I haven't actually played the game myself) - There will either be an '8000000x' folder or a 'u' folder, depending on your Loadiine settings. Inside these folders should be your APP.BIN file, copy the one from your Saviine folder on top of this one.

If this still doesn't help, then i don't know what to tell you. The game may have some sort of advanced cheat detection systems.

Satu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks, Creeper.^^
If I delete everything except the Homebrew, I would delete my saves and the data about Hyrule Warriors, right?O.o I tried using loadiine to load the saves so theres not much I can delete...

I tried using "Hyrule Warriors [BWPE01]" instead of "Hyrule Warriors" but no effect.
Maybe the files I have can't be used, because they need updates. There should be a way to put the neccessary updates and dlcs on the SD card, correct? In my games/Hyrule Warriors [BWPE01] is no trace of updates or dlcs.

D

Deleted User

There should be a way to put the neccessary updates and dlcs on the SD card, correct? In my games/Hyrule Warriors [BWPE01] is no trace of updates or dlcs.
It depends on how you retrieved your game. If you had updated your game on your console, and then dumped it, the updated files are within the code/content folders and will load automatically. If you dumped your game before updating, you can retrieve the updates via NUSGrabber (not sure which one actually works to this date, there are several). If you downloaded a ready-made package from an ISO site of some sort, you might need to get updates as well. Does the game tell you a version number on the title screen?

Once you have your update files, you can either merge the updated code/content folders into the ones already on your SD Card, or you can create an "updates" folder next to the code/conent/meta files. Inside this updates folder, create a folder called anything, e.g. "latest". Copy and paste the files from the update into that "latest" folder.

Now, when you launch Loadiine, if you put the updates in a folder, from the options menu that appears when you select your game, make sure to select the "latest" update.

See if this helps with your save file. Just keep asking if you need more help, I don't explain things well.

Satu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You explain good XD
But it's still kind of a mystery to me.
I don't see any signs of firmware on the Hyrule Warriors when I try to start it. But I had the dlcs and updates and then dumped the save. So the updates should be in my content/Meta/code folders. Is there a way to check wether they are there or not?

Maybe this way is easier:
Can I create a disc with the ISO of Hyrule Warriors and use it like the original disc? Maybe its possible to use Homebrew to play burned discs. Sadly, I couldn't find much info about this.
Thanks for helping me btw.

D

Deleted User

Can I create a disc with the ISO of Hyrule Warriors and use it like the original disc? Maybe its possible to use Homebrew to play burned discs.
Unfortunately, you will need either a proprietary disc press stolen from a AAA game company, a drivechip (doesn't yet exist) or an IOSU exploit (which is yet to be released). Again, sorry about your disc...

I don't know how Hyrule Warriors is structured, and as such I'm not quite sure how to tell if you're using an updated version or not.

Satu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Unfortunately, you will need either a proprietary disc press stolen from a AAA game company, a drivechip (doesn't yet exist) or an IOSU exploit (which is yet to be released)
Yay... OTL
At this point I don't even care about my saves anymore |D
I would start all over again if I only could use the dlcs and the updates. Do you by chance have a tutorial for that? I found nothing useful.

D

Deleted User

I would start all over again if I only could use the dlcs and the updates. Do you by chance have a tutorial for that? I found nothing useful.
You should be able to fin instructions in the Loadiine GX2 thread.
Here's what I know.

If you dumped your game with all the updates installed, the updates are in your dump.

As for DLC, don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure that if the DLC is installed on your console, when you click on your game in Loadiine GX2 and that little menu appears, you should be able to tick the 'Enable DLC' option and the DLC will auto-load.

Satu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm not sure about my dump. I tried ddd, but my disc stops working after 3 seconds wich is why I used Saviine, but I'm not sure, wether the APP.BIN I got from Savine is the actual save.
DLC is btw always enabled but I think my dump isn't complete.
Are there other / better ways to get the saves + dlc then Saviine and ddd?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure about my dump. I tried ddd, but my disc stops working after 3 seconds wich is why I used Saviine, but I'm not sure, wether the APP.BIN I got from Savine is the actual save.
DLC is btw always enabled but I think my dump isn't complete.
Are there other / better ways to get the saves + dlc then Saviine and ddd?
You said you only have one file? App.bin? That's not a true dump of your save. Get, borrow, or rent the game and redump your save using Saviine. It will give you all the file loadiine needs.

Your save will be made up of many files. Not just one app.bin file

Last edited by Kafluke,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs