Hacking Need Help Injecting FBI

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My sister's 3ds was downgraded with Gateway, so decrypt9 says that i cannot dump or inject fbi into the health & safety app.
It will say app0 not found or fragmented(something along these lines).

I've tried to use rxTools to inject fbi too, but it just doesn't work.
It is an o3ds on firmware 4.2.0-9U.
I don't have Gateway or Cubic Ninja.

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
From the guide:

"Validation Stage 1: SUCCESS" and "Validation Stage 2: FAILED"

This will happen due to having a fragmented NAND (caused by various things such as rxTools' shitty FBI injection or some Gateway software). OTPHelper cannot check the files of a fragmented NAND, but if you got "Validation Stage 1: SUCCESS" then "Validation Stage 2: FAILED" will rarely be an anything but a false positive.

You can either flash to SysNAND at your own risk, or attempt to defragment your NAND by using Decrypt9 to dump your CTRNAND partition, then mounting it on your computer using something like OSFMount and defragging that mounted CTRNAND using something like Defraggler.
From https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Troubleshooting

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the guide:

"Validation Stage 1: SUCCESS" and "Validation Stage 2: FAILED"

This will happen due to having a fragmented NAND (caused by various things such as rxTools' shitty FBI injection or some Gateway software). OTPHelper cannot check the files of a fragmented NAND, but if you got "Validation Stage 1: SUCCESS" then "Validation Stage 2: FAILED" will rarely be an anything but a false positive.

You can either flash to SysNAND at your own risk, or attempt to defragment your NAND by using Decrypt9 to dump your CTRNAND partition, then mounting it on your computer using something like OSFMount and defragging that mounted CTRNAND using something like Defraggler.
From https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Troubleshooting

I'd much rather not touch the CTRNand, and I don't have a hard mod.
I might just use a cartridge update to fix the broken gateway nand downgrade.

I also noticed that I do have a nand backup, but I'm not sure if it is of the downgraded 4.2 firmware or the previous 5.x firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.