Need help injecting a file..

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by ***SW2***, Jul 21, 2008.

Jul 21, 2008

Need help injecting a file.. by ***SW2*** at 11:14 PM (1,298 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. ***SW2***
    OP

Newcomer ***SW2*** Newbie

United Kingdom
    Well, hey guys...new member here an i jus wanna ask if u guys no what to do...

I injected a harvest moon rom into pokemon snap wad and made it region free with freethewad but wen i try to load it up on my wii the screen freezes on the screen "please ensure you have a classic controller". I no its frozen coz u cant clik home.

What have i done rong?

One more thing...please list other games for the n64 that work with the wii injected that is ike harvest moon 64 (graphics and all)

Thanks Guys
    Real Help

2. linkinworm

Member linkinworm GBAtemp Maniac

United Kingdom
    it simple means that the its not going to work with that n64 game(pokemon snap WAD) you did everything right if u got it to do that, just try something like sin and punishment,

3. ***SW2***
    OP

United Kingdom
    I tried it with Sin and Punishment but it doesnt work...do u think its jus the harvest moon that wont work??
    Please list other games that are similar to harvest moon (doesnt have to be farming)

Please help, i really want harvest moon 64.

Thanks

4. linkinworm

Member linkinworm GBAtemp Maniac

United Kingdom
    it could be that harvest moon just wont work with the injection, sorry to say your only hope is to wait for a newer n64 game to come out on wii, or wait for it to be released on wii, or that the wii emulator can play it.

5. ***SW2***
    OP

United Kingdom
    could u give me a list of al the games that would work with injectuwad or if you dont use injectuwad could u give me another app that injects wads.

Thanks