Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So where is your emunand then???
And yes it should be 32kb cluster size.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

To be honest instead of trying to copy files/folders from one card to another, just start from scratch again. Thats what I did when I went from 128GB to 200GBGB (Only bbecause my emunand was hidden so it couldn`t be transferred over with a simple copy/paste.
Thats why I asked where is your emunand you created?
And what sx os are you using? I believe some versions don`t work with certain switch OFW?
Yeah, definitely do not have emunand on my sd card, so that shouldn't be an issue.

I'm currenlty using SD OS 2.5.3. Funny you mention that, I had to originally use 2.0.1 as I needed a version compatible with OFW 1.0.0. Once I upgrade to 6.0.1 I was able to start using SX 2.5.3 without issue.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So, you're suggesting I move back to SX 2.0.1, boot to RCM, delete emunand. Then what? Boot OFW with an unformatted 128GB microsd inserted and let the console do it's thing?

I'm really trying not to go with exfat as I don't at all want to deal with filesystem corruption issues. :(

j_mcc99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well if your not using emunand then aren`t you still on OFW?
No, I'm using emunand... I just don't have it on my sd card. I have it sharing the 32 gigs of internal sysnand. I didn't want to put it to sd because I didn't want to lose that much space on my card.

I'm happily able to load emunand (6.0.1) and play my backups. However.... I'm stuck using this 32GB sd card when I have a brand new 128 Sammy EVO plus. :'(

charlieb

Trophies
XP
Country
is there a permanent cfw for 1.0 switch released?
"kinda"

I have a 1.0.0 and have only some cheap 3G network router hardware and have full exploit chain working. No RCM dongle ver used and not true coldboot but pretty damn close in terms of usability.

I used Puyo Puyo tetris to allow me to boot pegaswitch when then allowed me to use reboottorc.nro and then using that i booted into Horizon with patches to allow booting unsigned content (ChoiDujour) also installing 5.1 and autorcm.

So now when it the switch boots with my microsd with payload and my RJ45 router as the payload delivery h/w. Very simple and very easy. Best of all the h/w is used once in a while as the switch sleeps for a long time without needing a charge.

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
"kinda"

I have a 1.0.0 and have only some cheap 3G network router hardware and have full exploit chain working. No RCM dongle ver used and not true coldboot but pretty damn close in terms of usability.

I used Puyo Puyo tetris to allow me to boot pegaswitch when then allowed me to use reboottorc.nro and then using that i booted into Horizon with patches to allow booting unsigned content (ChoiDujour) also installing 5.1 and autorcm.

So now when it the switch boots with my microsd with payload and my RJ45 router as the payload delivery h/w. Very simple and very easy. Best of all the h/w is used once in a while as the switch sleeps for a long time without needing a charge.

guide plz.ive 1.0.0.wanna try this

charlieb

Trophies
XP
Country
ive that game.bought long time ago.if u can give me overall process,it will be helpful.tq

what you need to do is use the game to boot into RCM. Essentially on that game you can fire off a browser, and by hijacking the DNS that the switch uses you can direct the switch to a webserver (Pegaswitch) and also via the same exploit run reboottorcm, then you can use RCM to boot unrestricted to load ChoiDujourNX ( https://switchtools.sshnuke.net/) app and flash another FW (so no fuses are burnt).

First thing is first though, you need to be able to boot the game and launch the pegaswitch app and have the two talk.

The steps to get the switch to launch the browser link are

https://switchbrew.org/w/index.php?title=Internet_Browser#WebApplet_launch_with_Tetris

There is a precompiled VM with Pegaswitch here if you are unable to compile it yourself https://gbatemp.net/threads/ubuntu-...ransistor-and-retroarch-preconfigured.489753/

You'll also need the reboot_to_rcm payload, the steps below have a link that doesn't work but use ( https://github.com/pixel-stuck/reboot_to_rcm/releases )

Steps are ( credit https://www.reddit.com/r/SwitchHacks/comments/8fofg9/reboot_to_rcm_boot_into_rcm_for_fuseegelee/ )

This requires PegaSwitch and nsp.js.

1. Download PegaSwitch and set it up as the README specifies.
  2. Download reboot_to_rcm, rename reboot_to_rcm.nsp to hbl.nsp and put it on your Switch's SD card root.
  3. Download nsp.js and put it in PegaSwitch/usefulscripts.
  4. Start PegaSwitch and run evalfile usefulscripts/nsp.js
Note, steps 5 and 6 are omitted because IIRC you dont do that. Once Pegaswitch is running and ready, you follow the link I provided to launch the browser above. Once in RCM I personally used RajNX (https://switchtools.sshnuke.net/) but you can use whatever you want. The objective is to boot Horizen with sig-patches installed, and to then launch ChoiDujourNX (with FW files that you want to flash in place on SD card). This app will also install autorcm so you dont need to do all this again once the switch is ready.

you need to do some reading, read all the pages above and the text on those pages and come back if you need anything explaining.

konamicode89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Id also like to know how I can update my switch 1.0

Ive backed up my nand, after I installed autoRCM mind you.

The problem Im having is that for whatever reason when I copied the latest kosmos files and booted up hekate CFW boot freezes until the battery is drained, but stock boot works fine.

Am I supposed to try and run pegaswitch with puyo tetris and install fake news or is there a newer method?

JoeVici

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you get crashes because of older (and probably untested) firmware, mine (1.0) worked fine with sx os 2.4.1
after the emunand creation (plain fat32 sd emunand, no partition ) and update with choidj to latest 6.2 i can use up to latest 2.5.2 without any issues.QUOTE]

2.4.1 fixed this for me also running 1.0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.