Hacking Need help getting web browser to work on m3 simply

gorenut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've done searches on this forum and the web and havn't gotten a sure answer.. only some contradictions. I get the memory expansion request noted on other topics. Anyone got the actual Opera browser to work using only the M3 Simply yet or is it not possible? If you got it to work, how? Or please atleast point me to the right direction. THANKS in advance.

skfields01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works perfectly. The above guys are right. You need to use the M3Simply in slot 1 and either M3 or Supercard in slot 2 for their ram. You also need to make sure you are using the correct patched version (M3 or SC) of the EUR Web Browser.

gorenut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darn.. looks like I'm forced to shell out more cash for it. Dunno if I wanna do it anymore. Yea yea.. I know, I'm cheap
happy.gif

IN the event I do change my mind.. which would be the most economical way to obtain a slot 2 device that'll be compatible with the DS browser? It seems they don't sell the expansion pack seperate from the Opera browser.

Oh well, thanks very much for the info.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended